1 2 3
Duke
Duke SuperDork
8/20/10 3:50 p.m.

The gameplay is damn near that good, however.

Also, the Fanatec products are better than the Logitech, but correspondingly more expensive. I'm kicking myself for passing up a lightly-used Fanatec set for under $300 a while ago.

racerfink
racerfink Reader
8/20/10 3:55 p.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim:

I don't have a wheel at all, but from a few people that I've talked to that have both, the Logitech is a very good wheel, the Fanatec is better.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/20/10 4:11 p.m.
BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/20/10 4:20 p.m.

Well, I've just noticed that the Fanatec wheels cost as much without pedals as the Logitech with everything so I guess the budget says Logitech. Oh well.

racerfink
racerfink Reader
8/20/10 4:45 p.m.

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
10/13/10 3:07 p.m.

Is anyone really surprised?

http://kotaku.com/5662886/gran-turismo-5-delayed-now-coming-this-holiday-season

somebody said: We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches. We'll have more information for you in the near future, but said that it will be coming this "holiday season."
aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
10/13/10 3:13 p.m.

They are just delaying it until the release of a new PS4. They did that with the PS3 also.... now what was the name of that game, it was so long ago...

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X0Anpjuyp6qMzs7MftSDQlXTTJ2j5RdTSSpXxTGcrbAMZgSNikV3eYmmfp48OpQg