1 2 3 4 5 6 7
poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/12/13 9:34 p.m.

Bonus points for a "Layover" in Cincinasty.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/12/13 10:05 p.m.

Not lookin so good for ole Fudge Bay. I'll be 0-2 here shortly! Maybe Sunday is my day (god I hate the berkeleying falcons "fans.")

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/12/13 10:17 p.m.

Funny how none of those Fudge Bay fans talk E36 M3 while the game is on. Ever notice that?

Johnboyjjb
Johnboyjjb Reader
1/12/13 11:03 p.m.

Watched both games today. The Niners are the only team that looked like they even deserved to be in the playoffs. Everybody else was sloppy. And I hate the Niners.

Go Hawks!

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/12/13 11:05 p.m.

Woot! Niners punks!

Maybe we'll get the Harbowl this year after all...

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/12/13 11:05 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel:

This is true.

Hey, wait a minute, I am a Falcons fan.

I am 1-1 for now. I will happily take a 1-3 record for this week so both my teams will be in each game next week.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/13/13 7:46 a.m.

So, the Broncos were supposed to be a good team? They were down right terrible, acted like they didn't want to win, and the game was only close because so many poor calls that all went the Broncos way. If the Pats-Oilerstexans game is anything like this one it looks like a year for the NFC.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/13/13 8:01 a.m.

Aside from Houston, I'm pretty sure that's the most points anyone scored on Baltimore this year. (shrug) Taking a knee with 1:15 left in a tie game was downright retarded though.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 HalfDork
1/13/13 8:30 a.m.

post season Peyton.

One thing colts fans don't miss.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 Dork
1/13/13 8:47 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: Aside from Houston, I'm pretty sure that's the most points anyone scored on Baltimore this year. (shrug) Taking a knee with 1:15 left in a tie game was downright retarded though.

The Broncos didn't take a knee with 1:15 left in a tie game. It was maybe 30 seconds or slightly more.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/13/13 9:05 a.m.
Mazdax605 wrote:
poopshovel wrote: Aside from Houston, I'm pretty sure that's the most points anyone scored on Baltimore this year. (shrug) Taking a knee with 1:15 left in a tie game was downright retarded though.
The Broncos didn't take a knee with 1:15 left in a tie game. It was maybe 30 seconds or slightly more.

OH! In that case, it was obviously the right call.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/13/13 9:14 a.m.

Yeah, it was the right call. There is no reason to try to actually win the game. That was dumb.

iceracer
iceracer UltraDork
1/13/13 10:09 a.m.

Were the Packers in a football game.?

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/13/13 11:16 a.m.

Nope. Never showed up.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/13/13 11:23 a.m.

LAY DOWN! MUDBIRDS!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 11:26 a.m.

If the Falcons lose today I am going to become a Saints fan. :throwupsmiley:

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 11:51 a.m.

I was just watching Mike Smith getting interviewed during the pregame show, he looks like he could play Leonard's dad on Big Bang Theory.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 12:41 p.m.

Gonzo is a bad ass. I knew the corners were going to be an issue for White and Julio and wondered if Gonzo was going to be a factor in the game. Well, with those two receptions, I am thinking so.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/13/13 1:15 p.m.

Prediction: I will be 0-4 for the weekend I still think ATL can find a way.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 1:28 p.m.

looks like I am sitting 1-2 for now.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 3:10 p.m.

Falcons don't deserve it. :angrysmiley:

Edit: Matt Ryan deserves it, Falcons D doesn't deserve it AT ALL!!!!

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
1/13/13 4:00 p.m.

Meh....

The Falcaints deserve the win as much as any other team that scores more points. Sometimes it just happens that way.

It's more entertaining to see the angst pouring from those who were convinced ATL was going to lose. The first-half disappointment from the announce team and the half-time pundits was obvious. Even with the post-game banter, their favoritism showed through.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 4:13 p.m.

Ryan seems to pull out these combacks all the time, but I am getting tired of this barely winning games crap.

Hell, I even thought they were going to lose this game before kickoff. People doubting the Falcons is just business as usually... with good reason.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/13/13 4:42 p.m.

If Pete Carrrol woulda settled for a field goal before the half instead of going for it on 4th down.....then he goes and calls timeout to give the Falcon kicker a free try. Oh well, exciting finish even if the the hawks didn't win.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/13/13 4:57 p.m.

If Seattle would have won, I would have been rooting for them the rest of the playoffs. Lynch helped me win my FF league this year.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IVqbvXROSYLC0XBvMHVRJQyOZeLvT449rFmeSD00Yf9N2LXa4xjnj8GgfyyouTtR