1 ... 3 4 5
turbojunker
turbojunker HalfDork
12/1/12 2:44 p.m.

30 miles of signs like that, and the last 10 are just pictures of Wayne.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
12/2/12 4:07 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
I might skip the propaganda, though.
I mean off-the-wall E36 M3 that doesn't make any sense. Have like: (sign one) "Of COURSE Obama doesn't have a birth certificate." (sign two) "He's from HAWAII, STUPID!" - insinuating Hawaii is not part of the US. Stay with me. Sign three would have the url for a website. The website would have a picture of me in a suit looking all presidential, maybe I'd be holding a bald eagle and have an American flag waving behind me. I'd load the home page with all kinds of "Did you know?" E36 M3 that was patently false, then I'd have a section for comments, where people would have to enter their first and last names to comment. Then let's say John Smith from Jasper, GA says "Ur such an idiot. Hawaii is part of the United States, dumbass." The next day, there will be 40 miles of signs that say things like "John Smith's mom drinks her own diarrhea straight out of the toilet!" Any E36 M3 head with a keyboard can troll the internet. Highway trolling? That's some pimp E36 M3.

Oh, OK. That would be entertaining. Maybe I'd put up the lyrics to "As Time Goes By" on `em like they were Burma Shave signs or something. Or crazy quotes from anime shows.

Fit_Is_Slo (ceasarromero)
Fit_Is_Slo (ceasarromero) HalfDork
12/2/12 7:49 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
I might skip the propaganda, though.
I mean off-the-wall E36 M3 that doesn't make any sense. Have like: (sign one) "Of COURSE Obama doesn't have a birth certificate." (sign two) "He's from HAWAII, STUPID!" - insinuating Hawaii is not part of the US. Stay with me. Sign three would have the url for a website. The website would have a picture of me in a suit looking all presidential, maybe I'd be holding a bald eagle and have an American flag waving behind me. I'd load the home page with all kinds of "Did you know?" E36 M3 that was patently false, then I'd have a section for comments, where people would have to enter their first and last names to comment. Then let's say John Smith from Jasper, GA says "Ur such an idiot. Hawaii is part of the United States, dumbass." The next day, there will be 40 miles of signs that say things like "John Smith's mom drinks her own diarrhea straight out of the toilet!" Any E36 M3 head with a keyboard can troll the internet. Highway trolling? That's some pimp E36 M3.

I like this idea... I would make this a billboard! If you are not already familiar with this website DO NOT GO THERE!

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8L4GeSmMTHdTtqvqbpzolsYgHnyXghb5yFJGANV0M0Aq8Mou5Vhyk6RUoHVKgR7T