1 ... 4 5 6 7
RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
9/3/19 7:39 a.m.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/3/19 8:29 a.m.

In reply to RealMiniNoMore :

This is probably the best one yet. I like it because it's entirely believable!

As opposed to the actual scene, it makes their behavior seem more mature and rational by applying a socially appropriate interaction.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/3/19 11:45 a.m.

Probably a rerun. Still funny. 

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
9/6/19 3:30 p.m.

One I made for my teenage son. 

Toyman01
10/10/19 2:39 p.m.

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) UltimaDork
10/10/19 5:28 p.m.

dunno if repost but bears repeating 

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/31/19 2:44 p.m.

VegasNick
VegasNick GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/31/19 3:03 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:

Oh damnit guys. I can't do this at work any more. I have laughed out load wayyy too many times today! 

pheller
pheller UltimaDork
10/31/19 4:15 p.m.

Where's the one for house plants?

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
10/31/19 4:54 p.m.

In reply to Wally :

We got 4" of snow today...

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/31/19 6:20 p.m.
VegasNick said:Oh damnit guys. I can't do this at work any more. I have laughed out load wayyy too many times today! 

You kidding?  I shared the "You're not a unicorn, you're a snowflake!" one with everyone at work.

We're kind of laid back at my new place.  As long as everything gets done, let's just enjoy ourselves.

VegasNick
VegasNick GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/1/19 1:09 p.m.
Knurled. said:
VegasNick said:Oh damnit guys. I can't do this at work any more. I have laughed out load wayyy too many times today! 

You kidding?  I shared the "You're not a unicorn, you're a snowflake!" one with everyone at work.

We're kind of laid back at my new place.  As long as everything gets done, let's just enjoy ourselves.

Oh hell man, I work with a group of aircraft mechanics. The stuff we share makes this look like grade school homework. I was rferring to more of my random bouts of maniacal laughter from behind my screen. :) 

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/1/19 1:57 p.m.
VegasNick said:

Oh hell man, I work with a group of aircraft mechanics. The stuff we share makes this look like grade school homework. I was rferring to more of my random bouts of maniacal laughter from behind my screen. :) 

If you can't enjoy life, it isn't worth living. Laugh all you want.

Toyman01
11/21/19 4:29 p.m.

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
11/21/19 9:49 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

Bahahahaha. You owe me a keyboard and another pour of whiskey.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/22/19 12:31 p.m.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
11/22/19 12:33 p.m.

In reply to Wally :

Nice!  laugh

NickD
NickD PowerDork
11/25/19 8:50 a.m.

Brett_Murphy
12/11/19 9:27 p.m.

Knurled.
12/12/19 5:38 a.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy :

The rare Jr/Sr meme where Budget Hulk Hogan makes valid points instead of being an antagonist.

On the other hand.

Jumper K Balls (Trent)
Jumper K Balls (Trent) PowerDork
12/12/19 9:17 a.m.

We have an acquaintance who believes that towel thing. When we went to his apartment Bianca looked at me with all the seriousness she could muster and said "Whatever you do, don't touch the towel" I asked which towel and she said I'd know it when I saw it. 

It was just a hand towel next to his sink. It hadn't been washed in well over two years (she guesses closer to 5} because he only used it to dry his hands after washing them. It had all the flexibility and softness of a roofing tile and a "distinctive" odor that was noticeable from 5 feet.  

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
12/12/19 9:35 a.m.
Jumper K Balls (Trent) said:

We have an acquaintance who believes that towel thing. When we went to his apartment Bianca looked at me with all the seriousness she could muster and said "Whatever you do, don't touch the towel" I asked which towel and she said I'd know it when I saw it. 

It was just a hand towel next to his sink. It hadn't been washed in well over two years (she guesses closer to 5} because he only used it to dry his hands after washing them. It had all the flexibility and softness of a roofing tile and a "distinctive" odor that was noticeable from 5 feet.  

Wow.  That's nuts. 

My wife can smell a towel that's a couple days old.  We probably launder two big loads of towels a week.

Brett_Murphy
12/12/19 10:36 a.m.
1988RedT2 said:

My wife can smell a towel that's a couple days old.  We probably launder two big loads of towels a week.

My wife has a towel hierarchy. Towel is first used on hair out of shower. That towel is next used for the body after a shower. That towel is next used to wipe up any water that gets on the floor after a shower. Towel is then sent into the washer. Repeat. 

Knurled.
12/12/19 10:46 a.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy :

It's the circle of life!

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
12/12/19 11:19 a.m.

Once a week, towels get washed at least once a week.  And i have 2 that i alternate between so whichever one i use has been hanging 2 days untouched.

And my job and lifestyle require i wash my hands before AND after i pee

1 ... 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0EpCE9WBZCuLmWRE3l4jVpQ3MT8iLr4fR8xIINcjI9OJLIcOGLH9VEBWCEr3cDJC