1 2
Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB Reader
11/8/08 9:48 p.m.

As part of a car club potluck dinner evening, I decided to have a quick contest based on the concept that you can evaluate a car model name by inserting the word anal between the make and model. An example Ford-Anal-Probe or Toyota-Anal-Echo. Sadly everybody was busting a gut well after the contest was over and I will have to surpass it somehow next time we meet. I know how twisted you guys can be, so lets hear some ideas !

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/8/08 9:52 p.m.

The only thing funnier than the anus is the penis.

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
11/8/08 10:41 p.m.

sounds like the vagina game, take a movie title and replace a word in it with vagina, one of the best had to be "Lock, stock, and two smoking vaginas"

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB Reader
11/8/08 11:02 p.m.

That is why I posted this question here ! that is exactly what I am talking about

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
11/8/08 11:28 p.m.

fortune cookie game...

get your fortune and add "in bed" onto the end..

can be quite dirty...

(that aside, i got the most horrible fortune cookie ever at a local place.. "something has gone horribly wrong, think, what have you done?" )

EastCoastMojo
11/9/08 8:49 a.m.

Better yet, make your own prank fortune cookies. Put the last winning powerball numbers on the back as the "lucky numbers" just to see if anybody notices.

akamcfly
akamcfly New Reader
11/9/08 9:40 a.m.
Chebbie_SB wrote: As part of a car club potluck dinner evening, I decided to have a quick contest based on the concept that you can evaluate a car model name by inserting the word anal between the make and model. An example Ford-Anal-Probe or Toyota-Anal-Echo. Sadly everybody was busting a gut well after the contest was over and I will have to surpass it somehow next time we meet. I know how twisted you guys can be, so lets hear some ideas !

edit - was pontiac

GM SUVs have the best model names for this game - with torrent being the best IMHO...

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB Reader
11/10/08 8:30 p.m.
akamcfly wrote:
Chebbie_SB wrote: As part of a car club potluck dinner evening, I decided to have a quick contest based on the concept that you can evaluate a car model name by inserting the word anal between the make and model. An example Ford-Anal-Probe or Toyota-Anal-Echo. Sadly everybody was busting a gut well after the contest was over and I will have to surpass it somehow next time we meet. I know how twisted you guys can be, so lets hear some ideas !
**edit - was pontiac ** GM SUVs have the best model names for this game - with torrent being the best IMHO...

Saturn-Anal-Vue was one mentioned after the completion of the first contest...

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
11/10/08 8:55 p.m.

ford anal explorer??

gubby
gubby
11/10/08 8:57 p.m.

Ford Anal Fiesta---OLE!

and possibly......the Spyker Vagina

gubby
gubby New Reader
11/10/08 9:12 p.m.

A few more while I'm at it....

Dodge anal Prospector Maserati anal Bora GMC anal Jimmy Dodge anal Avenger--sounds like a kinky super hero. the Packard anal (do you need a model name for this one?) Lincoln anal Navigator Dodge anal Challenger--the anal Avenger's sidekick

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
11/10/08 9:18 p.m.

Studebaker anal commander?

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB Reader
11/10/08 9:24 p.m.

Dodge-anal-Ram was the winner !

gubby
gubby New Reader
11/10/08 9:25 p.m.

But wait... there is more!

Isuzu anal Amigo, AMC anal Gremlin, Isuzu anal Trooper, Ford Mustang (anal) Boss, Pontiac anal Tempest, Ford anal Galaxie

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB Reader
11/10/08 9:29 p.m.

I like the movie concept also. My examples may be "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Va-jay-jay (World)" & "Gone in Sixty Va-jay-jays (Seconds)" gotta try to stick to car themed/influenced movies...

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/11/08 7:18 a.m.

The Last Vagina

VaginaRace (or DeathVagina, if you prefer)

The Dukes of Vagina

It doesn't get more car themed than that

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
11/11/08 7:34 a.m.

Chitty Chitty Bang ... never mind.

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/11/08 8:07 a.m.

Octo-vagina.

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
11/11/08 8:45 a.m.

Warning to all, do not read this post while actively eating your morning oatmeal...

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/11/08 9:06 a.m.

OH OH! Do car-themed video games!

Grand Theft Vagina

Test Drive Vagina

Need For Vagina: Hot Pursuit

Live For Vagina

Gran Vagina 4

Richard Burns' Vagina

Monster Vagina Madness 2

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/11/08 9:20 a.m.

Vagina Thunder?

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
11/11/08 9:33 a.m.

Um. Yea. At least we're not talking about President Bush any more.

aircooled
aircooled Dork
11/11/08 11:03 a.m.

You mean George Vagina Bush?

gubby
gubby New Reader
11/11/08 11:05 a.m.

More movies we'll never see: (pity) To Live And Die In Vagina,
Blue Vagina, Lethal Vagina, In The Mouth Of Vagina, The Flying Vaginas, The Cannonball Vagina, The Man In The Iron Vagina, A Vagina Too Far..... I really should get back to work.

EastCoastMojo
11/11/08 11:08 a.m.
aircooled wrote: You mean George Vagina Bush?

That's just redundant. LOL

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eMeU2Vd5DDi65V06Nr9VBRn3sxAmgdwz1bch2k3ND5eehyLZFKyRQOqOKC5haqEF