1 2
BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/25/13 3:46 p.m.

I love the internet. It delivers, and this is one of the best things I've read... ever... I've laughed so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes... I had to share!

Read this first:

http://jalopnik.com/im-trina-kill-da-house-the-greatest-takedown-in-car-fo-481107190?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Get to know “Trina”:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=283779

Quote (this is the one that got me): “So who else thought her name was Trina? And how the f**k do you get from "trying to" to "trina?" God damn.”

Here is the full thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=286107&page=6

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
4/25/13 5:12 p.m.
BradLTL wrote: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=286107&page=6

ROFL! First post on p.9 mentions the famous "crub, fents"/etc. thread from vwvortex! I was still on Vortex when that happened. Mk.2 forum IIRC.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
4/25/13 5:32 p.m.

That is funny E36 M3 there.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/25/13 6:10 p.m.

It would be awesome if jalopnik wasn't the most worthless berkeleying website evar.

But yes. Hilarious. The shirt cracked me the berkeley up. Thank god no one was relaxin on da pulch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WrlTD1HyYw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
4/25/13 6:15 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: It would be awesome if jalopnik wasn't the most worthless berkeleying website evar.

Sometimes, like right now, I think you and I share a brain. (Other times, I hope not.)

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
4/25/13 6:17 p.m.

Skip Jalopnik, screw them. Go to thread, proceed to laughs. I might order one of those shirts, that's funny E36 M3 right there.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/25/13 6:32 p.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado:

I remember that one as well, back when the Vortex was worth visiting.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/25/13 8:25 p.m.

I might have to sign up just to get one of those t shirts...

novaderrik
novaderrik UberDork
4/25/13 10:45 p.m.

kinda reminds me of the time some kid posted about how his car died after he poured some NOS energy drink in his gas tank...

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 SuperDork
4/26/13 11:43 a.m.

You mean dat's not the NOS fo my JDM, yo?

Duke
Duke PowerDork
4/26/13 12:14 p.m.

When I was on E46fanatics (or maybe it was an IS300 board; I was cross-shopping) some jabroni totalled his car driving on damp roads after he armor-alled the sidewalls and treads of his tires.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/26/13 12:49 p.m.
novaderrik wrote: kinda reminds me of the time some kid posted about how his car died after he poured some NOS energy drink in his gas tank...

That_was_awesome.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/26/13 1:03 p.m.

Apparently this guy has joined the Air Force, but don't worry, his OKcupid profile says he's "really good at everything," and he "spends a lot of time thinking about a lot of stuff" so I'm sure he won't do anything like this with a possibly armed aircraft.

Matt B
Matt B Dork
4/26/13 1:06 p.m.

Conyers, GA. I had a feeling.

I hope he had as much fun with the Rockdale county popo as I did. (read: none at all)

edit - I also noticed a r3vlimited poster from Georgia named "Unevloved". Same as our own perhaps? Haven't seen that guy around in awhile. Thought he was from 'round these parts as well.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/26/13 1:08 p.m.
Rockdale county

Ouch.

Matt B
Matt B Dork
4/26/13 1:10 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel: I got a little story for you at the Mitty tomorrow night. Nothing too impressive, but arrests were made.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
4/26/13 1:31 p.m.

lolerskates...

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/26/13 3:12 p.m.

It reminds me of the Direct Gas Injection threads and the guy who tried to Extrude Hone his intake with sand while the car was running.

I think I have my next Lemons theme!

Rob R.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
4/26/13 3:39 p.m.
wvumtnbkr wrote: It reminds me of ... the guy who tried to Extrude Hone his intake with sand while the car was running.

this was mentioned specifically in the r3v thread...I cannot believe that someone tried that...poor poor bastard of a car...

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
4/26/13 6:39 p.m.

You might be able to get away with that on a Slant 6.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/26/13 6:54 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: You would most likely be able to get away with that on the leaning tower of power.

FTFY

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/26/13 7:02 p.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: lolerskates...

My faith in humanity is slightly restored knowing someone spent a lot of time on that just to make others laugh.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/26/13 7:03 p.m.

...at someone else's expense

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/26/13 7:49 p.m.

Was the two kerb.... incident that Supra at Waterfest or whatever it was called?

kazoospec
kazoospec HalfDork
4/26/13 8:30 p.m.

Having had a few fine specimens tell me "I'm finna get me a job" over the years, this gem from the "meet trina" thread jumped out at me:

"So who else thought her name was Trina? And how the berk do you get from "trying to" to "trina?"

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JrRWbEaPbHRqv0eABVIrPlAXlke6MdXZgsgK12OXHb1VqynzDmh35sioUGJhGb4l