1 2 3
Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/12/24 5:29 p.m.

In reply to 93gsxturbo :

I thought the same thing. I love my Ridgeline, but in that context its like Peewee Herman going MMA.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/12/24 6:03 p.m.
mtn said:

In reply to 93gsxturbo :

I'm grinning in anticipation of the response to this from Toyman

That's actually my 06 Ridgeline that I sold to my son. That gen is 4WD. And it turns out it was more capable than the GX470 that was also on that ride. He had to get pulled through one hole. 

It's another one of those gray area cars. The biggest drawback to them is the fragile bits in the underbody that have very little protection from trail hazards.

johndej
johndej UltraDork
8/12/24 6:15 p.m.

In reply to AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) :

Those trails appear to be much easier than the ones that are marked as 4wd only.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/12/24 7:00 p.m.

In reply to johndej :

Elephant Hill:

Colorado River Overlook:

AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
8/12/24 7:56 p.m.
johndej said:

In reply to AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) :

Those trails appear to be much easier than the ones that are marked as 4wd only.

Those pics are what I could easily find/grab from FB, but the trail *IS* marked 4WD only as seen in the first pic. not that it really matters, but if I find the video of the limo going through a more challenging part, I'll add it.

Edit: Can't figure out how to embed FB video. Pretty sure this is not the 'Old Ore Rd', but Christmas Mountain. We get permission for Christmas Mountain and follow their restrictions other than what vehicles are allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/100001426424325/videos/727814999548075/

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IQ5ft2jU8jHOzlgPwP3DOMqY2CUrEty4Vr1Vvim3UIovH2vSaRTuSk9icc2CaFYd