1 2 3
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
2/28/13 2:13 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
I guess I'll just settle for imagining the E36 M3hole basement they call home.
It's actually pretty comfy down here in the spank-dungeon. I plan on installing a drain this spring.

You need hot running water too or it will clog up like you were dumping bacon grease in there.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
2/28/13 2:14 p.m.

Don't make me laugh, I was enjoying being irritated!

Margie

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/28/13 2:24 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Don't make me laugh, I was enjoying being irritated! Margie

Don't make use post the youtube clip of Gilbert Gottfried reading Fifty Shades of Gray....

Too late:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcKJVbHA

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
2/28/13 3:00 p.m.

snort

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
2/28/13 3:06 p.m.

My only question on this subject is "Why can't people just be happy every once in a while?" There are some people that I have worked with that are nothing but bitter little dillweeds.

Also, I understand that you resent me because I'm 45 years younger than you, and I have an education, but we have to work together, the least you could do is be civil.

mtn
mtn PowerDork
2/28/13 3:13 p.m.

The guy I work with can drive me crazy with his lack of computer savvy. I've made a few spreadsheets and locked every single cell that he didn't need to touch, taking care to confirm that the ones with formulas in them didn't get edited. He needs to enter a few numbers, and still will berk it up!

Also, if we have a 4 hour deadline to respond to an email, and it takes us a max of 5 minutes to respond to said email, and the email was sent 25 minutes ago, berking relax! I'll get to it. Stop pestering me.

Overall though, I don't have anything to complain about. The guy is awesome, and absolutely hilarious in an old-guy corny joke sort of way.

I'm currently helping him train my replacement (I'm moving up!), it will be interesting to see how this will go. I think the new guy--who is actually an older guy and been with the company a long time, but his job was eliminated--will be pretty good, but again, the lack of computer skills will hinder performance some.

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
2/28/13 3:41 p.m.

People who don't work for me calling me boss - stupid pet peeve that drives me as batty as store clerks calling me buddy, pal, guy, etc. If I were your boss, I'd be tempted to launch you for being a moron...and for store clerks - you don't know me. I'm not your pal or your buddy. We don't hang out. If you want to talk to me - try "excuse me sir"...or "may I help you?" Damned kids. Get off my lawn.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/28/13 8:47 p.m.
wbjones wrote:
curtis73 wrote: Good Lord... don't get me started. I work at Home Depot. I'm 39 and I think the average age of everyone else is 104. Bathroom breaks every 15 minutes, loud farts in front of customers that they didn't even know they blew, 500 pictures of their grandkids that they forgot showing you every day for the last week, and customer service that amounts to something like "pull up your pants, negro." I have one guy in my department who never fails to be late coming back from lunch because he falls asleep in the break room. I'm covering for a guy who is out for 6 weeks getting his hip replaced. In the last year we've had two strokes, three heart attacks, and four diagnoses of cancer. My boss just had a stroke, has diabetes so bad he can hardly walk, and plans on retiring in 5 years.... *when he's 83." Its safe to say I have some annoying coworkers.
why you hating on us old guys so bad ????

I'm hating on old people while I can, because someday I'll be old and people will be hating on ME. Its a Karma thing. I'm getting my digs in now so people won't have bad Karma later when they hate on me.

Cole_Trickle
Cole_Trickle HalfDork
2/28/13 9:07 p.m.

Where to start... I work in a big factory, in the logistics dept.

There was almost a riot yesterday because we had cake for black history month. Every "grown man" acts like a little girl. There is so much trailer park drama. One of my coworkers is a creepy ninja. He seriously will sneak up behind me at my computer and be inches away from my head, not saying anything until I do.

Management turns a blind eye to slackers. The slack just gets put on the people that they know will contribute.

That is all for this week.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro SuperDork
2/28/13 10:48 p.m.
Gasoline wrote: Coworker goes to the bathroom and does not wash his hands.

Maybe he doesn't piss on his hands.

I'm a mechanic, I wash BEFORE I use the bathroom.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1i1xCyIQ4BSC20mwbyZQdn3TXdLUnqnco4428KSgLexGrBdIEsT3dCI3t5kyqHAu