1 2
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/22/12 3:40 p.m.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/am_two_big_to_fail_fired_gal_9kvJEdrnS4R7tQMtHKYr6M?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily%20Newletter%20-%20AUTO%202012-05-22

They sell sexy undies — but for the ultra-religious owners of a Manhattan lingerie company, one curvaceous clerk was too hot to handle.

Busty blond Lauren Odes says the Orthodox Jewish owners of Fifth Avenue lingerie company Native Intimates canned her because she was “just too hot” for their Midtown showroom filled with skimpy satin and lace underthings.

“I was working in a business that is not a synagogue but is instead selling thongs with hearts that are placed in the female genitalia area and boy shorts for women that say ‘Hot’ in the buttocks area,” fumed Odes yesterday in announcing her explosive Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint against the wholesaler.

“Given their business product, I don’t understand why I would be told I was just ‘too hot,’ ” said Odes, 29, who alleges she was sacked by Native Intimates after just a few days of working there last month.

The buxom beauty said she was “appalled” when she was given a red bathrobe to hide her ample figure — and when a female supervisor “suggested that I tape down my breasts.”

“It was very shocking, very humiliating,” she told reporters.

Odes — backed by media-savvy lawyer Gloria Allred — yesterday showed off her impressive physique as she announced her EEOC gender- and religious-discrimination complaint against Native Intimates.

“The company’s treatment of Ms. Odes was particularly ironic considering that it sells women’s undergarments and keeps a showroom with bras, lingerie and other intimate clothing,” Allred said.

“No woman should be told that her breasts are too large, her body too appealing and her appearance too attractive for the male leadership of that company.”

The 5-foot-2 New Jersey woman said the problem began soon after a temp agency placed her at Native Intimates’ offices as a data-entry clerk and office assistant in late April.

The office features female mannequins decked out in thongs and skimpy bras

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/am_two_big_to_fail_fired_gal_9kvJEdrnS4R7tQMtHKYr6M#ixzz1vdJCfcHC

Anti-stance
Anti-stance HalfDork
5/22/12 3:45 p.m.

Point one: She isn't that hot. Don't get me wrong, I'd play with her for sure, but she's not that hot.

Point two: Gloria Allred... nuff said

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/22/12 3:46 p.m.

I ga-ron-tee the REAL problem was a wife of one of the high muckety mucks.

mndsm
mndsm UberDork
5/22/12 3:47 p.m.

Those fake cones and the best you can do is work at an underwear store? Come on now.... something is afoot.

Grizz
Grizz Dork
5/22/12 4:12 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: Point one: She isn't that hot. Don't get me wrong, I'd play with her for sure, but she's not that hot. Point two: Gloria Allred... nuff said

+1

Ranger50
Ranger50 SuperDork
5/22/12 4:22 p.m.

If she is "hot", I would hate to see what ugly is.....

Big ole fake funbags do not make you hot.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
5/22/12 4:23 p.m.

she looks like Miss Piggy

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver SuperDork
5/22/12 4:40 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: she looks like Miss Piggy

... says the guys with Animal for an avatar.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
5/22/12 5:10 p.m.

Touche salesman...

Conquest351
Conquest351 Dork
5/22/12 5:18 p.m.

I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers...

iceracer
iceracer UltraDork
5/22/12 5:32 p.m.

Her proportions are way off

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/22/12 5:39 p.m.

They look sorta... lumpy. Like she stuffed her bra with t shirts.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/22/12 5:39 p.m.

If she fell frontwards, she'd bounce. That's because her false eyelashes would hit first.

Honestly, not into monster tatas. More'n a mouthful is a waste. Motorboat is also vastly overrated as a foreplay technique.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/22/12 7:37 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Those fake cones and the best you can do is work at an underwear store? Come on now.... something is afoot.

In New York comically fake titties are everywhere. I've got two pairs in my sock drawer.

novaderrik
novaderrik SuperDork
5/22/12 8:31 p.m.

the only thing i hate about this is that i'm on Gloria Allred's "side" on this..

and that bothers me..

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Dork
5/22/12 8:35 p.m.
Conquest351 wrote: I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers...

More room on the floor!

But carpet burn does suck.

rs4playniuwa
rs4playniuwa
5/22/12 8:44 p.m.

This post has received too many downvotes to be displayed.

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
5/22/12 8:53 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: Motorboat is also vastly overrated as a foreplay technique.

You watch your damn mouth.

Joey

KATYB
KATYB HalfDork
5/22/12 8:54 p.m.

look point is she was treated badly and unfairly.

KATYB
KATYB HalfDork
5/22/12 8:59 p.m.

that said her boobs are too big. i feel bad for her one cause of the poor treatment and 2 cause gosh her back has gotta hurt.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/22/12 9:01 p.m.
KATYB wrote: and 2 cause gosh her back has gotta hurt.

Socks don't weigh that much...

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/22/12 9:01 p.m.

I agree Katy... on all accounts.

I am not a boob man.. a fake rack that big is just digusting

KATYB
KATYB HalfDork
5/22/12 10:06 p.m.

im a boob girl and have nothing against fake ones.... heck going in in the fall for them.... but not like that. ewww new.

ThePhranc
ThePhranc HalfDork
5/22/12 10:11 p.m.

So why was she hired to begin with? One assumes there was an interview first, right?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/22/12 10:12 p.m.

That was before the wife of the high muckety-muck got a look at her.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
chXmOSnfPbleo4LM9UWVFoImJfpEGoopdo9zwHbmimtcxrMqrEPqDiSUwkvtvZ4b