1 ... 92 93 94
Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter)
Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/2/24 11:30 p.m.

Thanks Vikki!  You know, I actually hadn't heard Modern Talking until very recently.  I watched a documentary called "Afghan, The Soviet Experience" at it appeared there.  I thought it would be perfect for a video of the run and ran with it

Everyone,

I am WAAAAAY behind on this trip report, and I apologize.  I know it's been posted here (as well as on the DniproExpress website, and one other forum), but the social media pages take much longer (often only posting one or 2 updates a day).  I'm getting to the light at the end of the tunnel and should be caught up by this weekend.  The problem is, my access to a computer has been significantly diminished as my "old trusty" finally gave up the ghost.  It was a heavy-@ss dell laptop we purchased around 2009, but it's been "ol reliable" these past 15-years.  Luckily we purchased it's replacement about 3 years ago, and that's what I'm running with now but it's very much one computer for the whole family (and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon).

Going forward, I'm hoping to find my groove so things wont be so disrupted but right now I'm operating in "catch up/panic" mode.

Good times.

1 ... 92 93 94

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1CbnTjYbqrqLAO9jXhKBfJZ2IkIRuUwiV1t6VYN0GbGIzMebVNFuKZCKVLdQ1TlX