TheBootsy here!

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
7/18/12 9:58 p.m.

Griffin729 present! G'night y'all.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
7/18/12 10:03 p.m.

Over here it is, then! Everyone remember Page #37, this message is where the edits will be. They will not be in alphabetical order (I'm trying to put folks with different Gamertag/GRM nym at the top), but they will show up here. Whether or not it's complete depends on y'all.

Anti-stance is OPCCpl.Hate.
afonseca is ParagonPlayer.
redline is Switchblade762.
Rxbalt is Lukenukemu.
mutant is mutantracing1
Geekspeed is Edge of Nerd

Griffin729 is Griffin729 (and thanks for the work on the points, bro!).
TheBootsy is TheBootsy.
friedgreencorrado is friedgrncorrado.
racerfink is racerfink.
poopshovel is POOPSHOVEL999.
DustoffDave is DustoffDave
LainfordExpress is LainfordExpress
RoadRaceDart is RoadRaceDart
DelayedPenalty is DelayedPenalty

Everyone else, please send a PM..it will bounce off my filters since my contact info for GRM is my real e-mail, but you will be added as the post is edited.

Multiple edits, trying to get the gamertag spellings right.

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
7/18/12 10:35 p.m.

RoadRaceDart..... Used to be "64Chrysler300" until I changed it....

mutant
mutant New Reader
7/19/12 7:11 a.m.

mutant is mutantracing1

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
7/19/12 9:59 a.m.

Got a clean 1:16.6 at Hockenheim this morning (consistent 17.3's). Can't wait for the race tomorrow.

Also, my gamertag is DustoffDave...

racerfink
racerfink Dork
7/20/12 7:45 p.m.

Lost internet connection about 40 mins ago. Working on it.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
7/20/12 8:11 p.m.

It won't let me join the lobby. Argh. I can hear you all talking, but it keeps telling me that there are network problems. This has been a long day ...

DelayedPenalty
DelayedPenalty New Reader
7/20/12 8:24 p.m.

I'm DelayedPenalty on XBox (and here obviously). I think I was 7th at both Sebring and Catalunya but I'm not listed in the points.

Missing out on tonight :( Going out of town in the morning and getting stuff done before we leave.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
7/20/12 9:56 p.m.

Same thing happened again that happened last week: frozen solid as i was attempting to pass Griffin...I'll blame him.

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
7/20/12 10:03 p.m.

Awesome battle for 9th w/RR dart. Fun race!

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
7/20/12 10:44 p.m.

Yeah, that was epic Poop! Almost had you once or twice........almost LOL!

friedgreencorrado
7/20/12 10:51 p.m.

Finishing order, Race #7 (IIRC!)

Anybody get a replay saved? I don't care if it's not complete (they hardly ever are on races as long as ours), I just want to see it.

afonseca
afonseca New Reader
7/21/12 12:32 a.m.

Great race, I qualified 5th which is the best I've done so far but ended up finishing 11th. Had some early contact from both behind and in front (sorry Poop) which damaged my tranny and aero. The rest of my laps were pretty slow so never caught up but happy to finish the race. :)

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
7/21/12 9:08 a.m.

Question, I know for qualifying clean laps beat dirty, but what about for fast race lap? Also I know I was there, and even asked at the end of the race, but who had pole again?

After Hockenheim:

Pole: TheBootsy

Winner: Mutant Racing

Fastest Lap: TheBootsy or Mutant Racing see above question

Season Standings:

AtticusTurbo27 - 100

Mutant Racing - 87

TheBootsy - 82

Griffin729 - 58

Lainford Express - 56

Friedgrncorrado - 48

Racerfink - 44

Tazbuck - 43 Anti Stance - 43

Duke of Understeer - 38

Switchblade762 - 37

Paragon Player - 20

Poopshovel - 19

thesaabstig - 18

Leeroy Jenkins - 16

RoadRaceDart - 15

szeis4cookie - 13

Graefin10 - 7

DelayedPenalty - 6

Fit is Slo - 3

Smokin Ez - 1

TurboJavelin - 0

DustOffDave - 0

Lukenukemu - 0

Best Livery - No Votes Yet

I think I covered everything, points don't reflect fast lap yet.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
7/21/12 11:22 a.m.

Sorry guys, haven't been keeping this up to date. I'll try and update the first page with current points and positions. Thanks to those who have kept up with it.

TheBootsy
TheBootsy New Reader
7/21/12 1:13 p.m.

I had pole and finished 2nd.

Redline
Redline New Reader
7/22/12 10:36 a.m.

I was racing with some guys from annother club in teh hoppers the other day and they race both Continental and WC ST classes. To make tire wear more realistic, they run all drag tires on their cars and actually have to change rubber at least once per race, sometimes twice. Just food for thought for our B-Spec and T/A stuff as grip is pretty good, they drift nice and have just a little less side grip than the Sport tires.

Redline
Redline New Reader
7/22/12 10:41 a.m.

I started 11th and moved up to 7th with a solid bit of 'stragedy' by running hard as FGC pitted then going in next and getting out in front of him. That seems to work for me so...off to practice!

The stragedy booklet in this package kicks ass!

Redline
Redline New Reader
7/22/12 1:16 p.m.

Initial online testing yields a solid 1:46.5 for the Sahlen's Mazda 2. The pit entry is a little tricky, and very much like Tsukuba's with the entry going around the last turn. Pit exit is 200M+/- from turn 1 which may be an issue for faster cars passing as racers exit the pits. Thus far, the Fueld By Hot Dogs crew is happy with it's initial testing and will continue to practice during the week in the evenings. As driver, Redline stated today,"We will drive the wheels off this Sahlen;s Mazda 2. We have worked our way to tenth in the series and we will drive hard to work our way up further. The support of the team has allowed me to concentrate on my job as driver and learn the tracks with much practice. I think if we work on clean lap times with speed and precision, we can find the best breaking points for the fastest turns possible. We will run hard to try to keep Team 'fink, Bootsy, and Mutant in our sights along with the very speedy Atticus Turbo. Now if I could just get my sponsor to send down a case of theos wonderful hot dogs, I could invite the entire crew to a good hillbilly grillin session!"

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
7/22/12 3:01 p.m.

Hmmm, that drag tire thing sounds interesting. I am gonna hop on and try it out after the Nationwide race.

mutant
mutant New Reader
7/22/12 9:34 p.m.

i think i had fastest race lap...does anyone have a replay? i want to watch what was recorded.....

friedgreencorrado
7/22/12 10:03 p.m.

Finally started cutting a few laps at Motegi, best is 1:45:207..but can't get consistent down there. Mid 1:46s seem to be more indicative of my ability. I think I'll set up a lobby if anyone else is interested.

Also looking for a Hockenheim replay, so I can vote for a livery. I was too busy trying to drive to notice how everyone was painted up..

EDIT: Pit entrance is before the final hairpin on the circuit, keep an eye out for that!

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
7/24/12 5:47 p.m.

I've so far managed to turn a fluke 1:44.4 on Motegi. Closest I've been to matching that one flier is a 1:44.9 with consistent 1:45.2's. Unfortunately, it looks like I might miss this week. Helping a friend escape from Iowa now that he has finished his master program at Iowa State, and it is probably more logical to start driving early after work than waiting until the race is over around 11 to begin the 8 hour drive.

1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bU09mBZD0xfhCHOmDimvK5GRmjheh5lJbmTjnH4Qov6Z0qrELjIBIZ7FafbAiewr