1 2 3
Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
2/13/13 6:16 p.m.

Season passes to didney worl

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
2/13/13 6:31 p.m.

New tires and alignment for the Civic. The only SWMBO that counts right now is the account balance - and pump prices.......

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/13/13 6:33 p.m.

SWMBO already got her flowers last night. I guess I've been listening to Clark Howard to often recently...

We'll go out for a nice dinner and that's it.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
2/13/13 6:40 p.m.
Zomby Woof wrote:
poopshovel wrote:
Wife expects chocolate. Guess what she's getting that's made out of chocolate this year...

So you do the cuckold thing? Right on man. Not my thing, but different strokes & all.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
2/13/13 6:47 p.m.

A card and some chocolates keeps SWMBO happy....and it was $11.96 at Hallmark. Write something nice in the card, leave it in the bathroom or kitchen or somewhere when I leave for work, bam. Happy camper.

She knows "presents" are the big vacations we take.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
2/13/13 6:48 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
Zomby Woof wrote:
poopshovel wrote:
Wife expects chocolate. Guess what she's getting that's made out of chocolate this year...
So you do the cuckold thing? Right on man. Not my thing, but different strokes & all.

WIN!

/thread

motomoron
motomoron Dork
2/13/13 8:46 p.m.

We're run ragged between work, renovation, and my insane thrash to rebuild the race car down to a bare chassis and a set of body molds.

So, a good pizza and a bottle of better-than-daily-consumption wine on the couch is the most awesome thing evar. a couple hours where no one has to do anything for anyone.

'Cause all we want to do is do nothing with each other...

Grizz
Grizz SuperDork
2/14/13 2:56 a.m.

Happy Valentines day.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
2/14/13 6:13 a.m.

slefain
slefain SuperDork
2/14/13 8:04 a.m.

Wow Grizz, I'm actually speechless...

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
2/14/13 8:07 a.m.
Grizz wrote: Happy Valentines day.

The Fleshlite was s hazard waiting to happen already. Why did this have to happen. It's like putting a 427 in a Corvair.

Flight Service
Flight Service PowerDork
2/14/13 10:06 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote:
The Fleshlite was s hazard waiting to happen already. Why did this have to happen. It's like putting a 427 in a Corvair.

Bull E36 M3,, bring it to the challenge next year

Grizz
Grizz SuperDork
2/14/13 12:21 p.m.
slefain wrote: Wow Grizz, I'm actually speechless...

I know right?

I can't tell if it's brilliant or retarded.

It might actually be both.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
2/14/13 12:59 p.m.

I joked on facebook last night about heading over to Walmart at lunch to buy something for my wife as today is our 26th wedding anniversary.

So she wakes me up early today asking me to head to Walmart before work so I can buy her some 7up and Gatorade as she spent the early morning hours with her face in a bucket as the stomach flu has arrived for this special day.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/14/13 1:19 p.m.

I got my wife a card that plays a screaming monkey when its open. I wanted her to think of me when she read it. Loud and annoying

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/14/13 1:20 p.m.

Build thread?

slefain
slefain SuperDork
2/14/13 1:32 p.m.
Datsun310Guy wrote: I joked on facebook last night about heading over to Walmart at lunch to buy something for my wife as today is our 26th wedding anniversary. So she wakes me up early today asking me to head to Walmart before work so I can buy her some 7up and Gatorade as she spent the early morning hours with her face in a bucket as the stomach flu has arrived for this special day.

Wow, that is going to seriously affect your nookie odds tonight. There's still a chance though.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
2/15/13 4:10 a.m.

Oscillate must be fun.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/15/13 9:59 a.m.

returning from Frankfurt Germany on valentine's day, landed at Dulles at 2:30pm for a scheduled 2-1/2-hour layover. at 10:30PM we boarded my 5:15PM flight to DTW. so i didn't get to see my wife or kids on valentine's day. but united airlines gave me a $10 voucher for in-airport food and drink, which (1) did not cover a burger / fries / coke at Five Guys, and (b) could not be used to pay for the beer that Five Guys sells.

Jerry
Jerry Reader
2/15/13 10:17 a.m.

Fiancee worked late, I had food waiting when she got home. Including the fried pickles she loves at the wing place. Better than any card.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
2/15/13 11:58 a.m.

It was a perfect day ......

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Dork
2/15/13 12:03 p.m.

In reply to 914Driver:

Made. My. Day.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/15/13 12:30 p.m.

Animal Planet had a "Too Cute" marathon all day yesterday. Curse you, Animal Planet.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
2/15/13 2:29 p.m.

Mrs Woof was happy with her gift.

It's a lot harder to find a chocolate hootus than you'd think.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
2/15/13 2:38 p.m.

Dan plays on Reddit lol

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mS09xaOAzBGJV4WVzLzIr73nD973VvRBFhca8QaqidMQK6IAwNu9CTNCt5guIYoR