1 2 3
Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
2/15/13 2:39 p.m.
Zomby Woof wrote: It's a lot harder to find a chocolate hootus than you'd think.

that's what she said......

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
2/15/13 10:26 p.m.

I think I won Valentine's Day.

Had dinner with Reeves Callaway and his team after the auto show yesterday, then drove the SC606 today.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
2/15/13 10:32 p.m.

Never mind... I just saw 914Driver's post.

That was great.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
2/15/13 10:58 p.m.
Datsun310Guy wrote:
Zomby Woof wrote: It's a lot harder to find a chocolate hootus than you'd think.
Grassroots man, custom make your own!
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/16/13 4:29 a.m.
Zomby Woof wrote: Mrs Woof was happy with her gift. It's a lot harder to find a chocolate hootus than you'd think.

It depends on where you live. When I stopped for a card on my way home they had them with a variety of fillings.

I screwed up. All my wife wanted was flowers delivered to her office. To make my life easier the florist I use now has online ordering but somehow I botched it and there were no flowers.

Gasoline
Gasoline Dork
2/16/13 6:26 a.m.

On the not thinking V-day scale:

I big deposited/signed a contract to buy my wife a house she wanted 2 down from our current house.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
2/16/13 9:02 a.m.
Wally wrote:
Zomby Woof wrote: Mrs Woof was happy with her gift. It's a lot harder to find a chocolate hootus than you'd think.
It depends on where you live.

It sure does. I found it in a little small town store. They had quite a selection.

Funny thing, in both of the sex shops I went to in the city, I was the only guy. I've never seen a woman in one of these shops unless it was a couple.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LsNpIo0FIieyeZmFrvb6H8vzqM592DVqdjaxMbN59LfjCnuYOtAQAo7fs5Evky8J