1 2 3 4 ... 9
spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
8/5/14 7:13 a.m.

Best wishes to you!

I got "lucky" with my bladder cancer. A quick zap whilest I was out and it hasn't come back in the 10 years since. I just got a recheck.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/5/14 7:14 a.m.
nocones wrote: Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Be careful while your in there though. Most IV carts only have 3 wheels..

Oh, no. I'm a dead man.

alfadriver
alfadriver UltimaDork
8/5/14 7:59 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
nocones wrote: Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Be careful while your in there though. Most IV carts only have 3 wheels..
Oh, no. I'm a dead man.

Come on- just make sure the single wheel is in the back- solved.

Take care.

And for our sake, well, at least try to be aware when you are drugged up and want to post. I guess we will find out how you post under the influence...

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
8/5/14 8:06 a.m.

Hey, you're 80% of the way there already, thanks to your attitude. But we'll help with that last 20%! Best of luck and medical science to you.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/5/14 8:15 a.m.
alfadriver wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
Oh, no. I'm a dead man.
Come on- just make sure the single wheel is in the back- solved. Take care. And for our sake, well, at least try to be aware when you are drugged up and want to post. I guess we will find out how you post under the influence...

Reckon I'll get busted for P.U.I. ?

Matt B
Matt B SuperDork
8/5/14 9:04 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
alfadriver wrote: Come on- just make sure the single wheel is in the back- solved. Take care. And for our sake, well, at least try to be aware when you are drugged up and want to post. I guess we will find out how you post under the influence...

Those are the best posts though!

Looking forward to the nonsense.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero SuperDork
8/5/14 11:18 a.m.

Best wishes.

Let me know if you need anything . . .

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/5/14 11:46 a.m.

Thoughts and prayers sir.

corytate
corytate UltraDork
8/5/14 11:47 a.m.

Best wishes and stay positive! My 85 year old grandpa just went into remission with his Bladder Cancer, so it can be beaten!

orphancars
orphancars Reader
8/5/14 12:07 p.m.

Best wishes from a cancer survivor (Prostate). Things are going to be a little weird in the short term.....reach out to folks if you need to (oldtin is good people ). Modern medicine is on your side...be sure to call your doctors with all your questions and be sure to ask about how life is going to be during as well as after treatment.

PM me if you need to/want to talk.

Stay strong, brother!

The_Jed
The_Jed UltraDork
8/5/14 12:12 p.m.

Get better soon!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/5/14 12:18 p.m.

I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte SuperDork
8/5/14 12:35 p.m.

Some people will do anything to get out of work

nicksta43
nicksta43 UberDork
8/5/14 12:45 p.m.

I've been trying to think of something good to say seeing how this thread is staying positive buy honestly those two syllables scare the hell out of me more than anything else in this earth. Especially after losing a very close friend and my grandmother to it and knowing several others who have fought long and hard some winning some losing.

I hate to hear this and I'm not trying to bring a negative tone to the thread.

I guess I just wanted to say I'm hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

tuna55
tuna55 UltimaDork
8/5/14 12:50 p.m.

Just want to wish you good luck, we're all counting on you:

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/5/14 12:59 p.m.
TRoglodyte wrote: Some people will do anything to get out of work

Damn skippy.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/5/14 1:03 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: I've been trying to think of something good to say seeing how this thread is staying positive buy honestly those two syllables scare the hell out of me more than anything else in this earth. Especially after losing a very close friend and my grandmother to it and knowing several others who have fought long and hard some winning some losing. I hate to hear this and I'm not trying to bring a negative tone to the thread. I guess I just wanted to say I'm hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks, man. Honestly, after losing my dad to lung cancer a few years back hearing the same words applied to me 1) immediately brought up Schwarzenegger's 'TOOMAH!' 2) memories of my dad's last days. So it's definitely a clash of emotions. The good thing is, my ex's cousin was diagnosed with a different cancer last year and on the same day mine was discovered he announced he's clear. That was a huge plus, it helped keep my spirits up.

92dxman
92dxman Dork
8/5/14 1:05 p.m.

Good luck and get better!

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
8/5/14 1:20 p.m.

Good luck, get well and remember... The ladies are suckers for a sob story. "I am not sure how much time I have left" is a panty dropper

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/5/14 1:34 p.m.

Go get'em Curmudgeon. Come on out here whenever you need some laughs.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/5/14 2:07 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Good luck, get well and remember... The ladies are suckers for a sob story. "I am not sure how much time I have left" is a panty dropper

Ooh yeah, gotta remember that. Maybe it won't be just postwhoring...

Hal
Hal SuperDork
8/5/14 5:24 p.m.

Wishing you the best. I have had relatives who beat cancer and some who lost. The biggest difference was a positive attitude and getting the treatment for those who beat it.

Kia_Racer
Kia_Racer Dork
8/5/14 5:43 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
alfadriver wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
Oh, no. I'm a dead man.
Come on- just make sure the single wheel is in the back- solved. Take care. And for our sake, well, at least try to be aware when you are drugged up and want to post. I guess we will find out how you post under the influence...

Sounds like a different kind of drunk thread.

Get better soon.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/5/14 6:29 p.m.

Maybe some durnk posting is in order?

alfadriver
alfadriver UltimaDork
8/5/14 6:43 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: Maybe some durnk posting is in order?

would be a good warm up.

1 2 3 4 ... 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aNxNcJl0DHv1kokfNAmG3hU8c5NMhOGTBcexJ3QA1JZCx9IoUMatviWRMAVGNqlu