1 2
dxman92
dxman92 Dork
12/27/20 12:19 a.m.

Soul was today's flick of viewing. Really good movie and somewhat of a mind Berkeley.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
12/27/20 1:25 a.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Riverbottom Nightmare  Band!

ultraclyde (Forum Supporter)
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
12/27/20 7:35 a.m.

We introduced a mid-20 year old friend to Emmet a couple years ago. By the end she was just sitting there with her mouth open and tears in her eyes. Her first comment was "OH MY GOD that is the saddest thing I've ever seen! They showed THAT to you as KIDS??!"

I told her the 70s were rough, man. 
incidentally, they have the original puppets from Emmet at the Puppetry Museum in Atlanta. Emmet, mom, and the rowboat are usually on display. 

I highly recommend Klaus on Netflix. Great story, damn funny, and beautifully animated. I think the Ferryman is my favorite character. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/27/20 10:35 a.m.
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) said:

We introduced a mid-20 year old friend to Emmet a couple years ago. By the end she was just sitting there with her mouth open and tears in her eyes. Her first comment was "OH MY GOD that is the saddest thing I've ever seen! They showed THAT to you as KIDS??!"

I told her the 70s were rough, man. 
incidentally, they have the original puppets from Emmet at the Puppetry Museum in Atlanta. Emmet, mom, and the rowboat are usually on display. 

Yeah, pretty much. I figured it's a modern/'70s take on "The Gift of the Magi." 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/27/20 10:37 a.m.

Emmet outtakes:

(And, no, mom doesn't sound at all like Grover.)

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso SuperDork
12/27/20 10:40 a.m.

Reindeer Games. 

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/27/20 11:02 a.m.

In reply to Scotty Con Queso :

Jerez, hasn't 2020 been rough enough. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners