N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
6/1/12 10:19 a.m.
N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
6/1/12 10:21 a.m.

He should be shot for those shoes, though.

BBsGarage
BBsGarage HalfDork
6/1/12 10:24 a.m.

mndsm
mndsm UberDork
6/1/12 10:25 a.m.

I fail to see why this is a problem.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
6/1/12 10:35 a.m.

dculberson
dculberson Dork
6/1/12 10:37 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote:

Is that an Oompa Loompa?

Anti-stance
Anti-stance HalfDork
6/1/12 10:41 a.m.

Good for the kid and the teacher. He got to fulfill the fantasy of many teenage boys, got $400, and mad respect from his buddies. She lost her job as she should have. Everybody wins!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/1/12 10:46 a.m.

I am 99% sure that green pants were banned by the Geneva Convention. She should loose her job for that outfit!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
6/1/12 10:59 a.m.

Duck face!

PHeller
PHeller SuperDork
6/1/12 11:02 a.m.

Not so good for him.

He gets $400 bucks, but is also branded as an a-hole for getting a woman fired. Now he won't be getting any from her, nor will he be getting any from his classmates who now know he's a sleeze.

He would've been better to keep it all a secret, she could'a paid his way through college.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
6/1/12 11:04 a.m.

In reply to PHeller:

Very true, but I'm not sure if he tipped the media off. Whoever did that is the a-hole.

jrw1621
jrw1621 PowerDork
6/1/12 11:12 a.m.

The boys had a 5 way wager.
I bet she will play the victim card stating the boys were the predators and she was the prey.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance HalfDork
6/1/12 11:14 a.m.
PHeller wrote: Not so good for him. He gets $400 bucks, but is also branded as an a-hole for getting a woman fired. Now he won't be getting any from her, nor will he be getting any from his classmates who now know he's a sleeze. He would've been better to keep it all a secret, she could'a paid his way through college.

Senior year of high school? No one will give a E36 M3 when he gets to college. There is a whole other pond to fish from. He wins.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
6/1/12 11:16 a.m.
jrw1621 wrote: The boys had a 5 way wager. I bet she will play the victim card stating the boys were the predators and she was the prey.

I love that game, but my wife and I never let for boys play with us. I really don't see it happening.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
6/1/12 1:19 p.m.

And if she were a male teacher?

fasted58
fasted58 UltraDork
6/1/12 1:21 p.m.

Some creepy old guy administrator will have her reassigned to another district while he then mentors her. At least that's what I (a creepy old guy) would do.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade SuperDork
6/1/12 1:55 p.m.
914Driver wrote: And if she were a male teacher?

Prison, guilty verdict then the trial. You know how it works.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render Reader
6/1/12 2:27 p.m.
BBsGarage wrote:

This was the first thing that came to my mind.

"I brought my pencil... Give me something to write on!"

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
6/1/12 2:38 p.m.

He is 18, so no crime was committed. If he waited until next week he would have graduated and not cost her her job. It isn't like she was the predatory person here taking advantage. She was dumb or gullible or possibly both and now there is a teaching position open. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/1/12 3:31 p.m.
Sky_Render wrote:
BBsGarage wrote:
This was the first thing that came to my mind. "I brought my pencil... Give me something to write on!"

I want my MTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
6/1/12 3:34 p.m.
DoctorBlade wrote:
Prison, guilty verdict then the trial. You know how it works.

Just so happens that this Tuesday just past a 45 y/o male coach at my kid's high school was busted for having sex with a 15 y/o female student. He's (well, probably 'was' by now) married with two kids.

In high school, this is not a good thing no matter what Van Halen says or how old the student is. I don't give a E36 M3 what the law says, either. Maybe no law was broken but she damn sure should have known better.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam UltraDork
6/1/12 3:53 p.m.

She's attractive in a "I'm like a 7 out of 10 but I'm 18 so you know it'll get crazy later on in the bedroom" kind of way. But otherwise, meh. If he was gonna get in all kinds of hot water for making out with a student, should've at least found one better looking

Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
6/1/12 4:04 p.m.

I've subbed in high schools. I only did it if they REALLY needed me. I've been given a LOT of cell phone numbers. Didn't help that I was 24 and in reasonably decent shape.

What did I do about it? Ignored it. Want to know what happened? Not a thing. Sure, they were cute girls, but really? Just too immature. I don't get how any teachers ever get it on with their students, even if they're young high school teachers.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UG8X0BeWxkQPt3TIcfkatqHaEcA1wCPnP4n9yVO5YXnpepL3MANEVrmOSjbGIkzW