guess that barrel wont make it safely..

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
12/31/12 3:37 p.m.

8 more hours......

BARNCA
BARNCA Dork
12/31/12 3:38 p.m.

saw something that they wont vote today.. and we are goin over.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UberDork
12/31/12 3:38 p.m.

Full steam ahead... I don't care one way or the other. You are screwed no matter what they decide.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/31/12 3:39 p.m.

Is someone attempting to ride a barrel over Niagra Falls again or something?

Beer Baron
Beer Baron PowerDork
12/31/12 3:43 p.m.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
12/31/12 3:46 p.m.

At least this will lead to affordable milk...

Oh wait...

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
12/31/12 3:48 p.m.
Ranger50 wrote: Full steam ahead... I don't care one way or the other. You are screwed no matter what they decide.

Agreed. Besides, they have more important things to do like put through another AWB.

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
12/31/12 4:01 p.m.
Bobzilla wrote:
Ranger50 wrote: Full steam ahead... I don't care one way or the other. You are screwed no matter what they decide.
Agreed. Besides, they have more important things to do like put through another AWB.

And give themselves pay raises....

Conquest351
Conquest351 SuperDork
12/31/12 4:10 p.m.

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/31/12 4:13 p.m.

In, too! Lock away.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
12/31/12 4:25 p.m.
RoadRaceDart wrote:
Bobzilla wrote:
And give themselves pay raises....

They obviously deserve a pay-raise, because they had to show up for work today.

The fact that the only reason why they had to go to work today, is the fact that this collective band of jack-wagons have done basically zero over the last couple decades except cater to who got them there, is obviously an immaterial argument.

They get their raise, and won't do jack-E36 M3, cuz it's the other side's fault.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
12/31/12 4:26 p.m.

And no they won't do squat. We still have the same problems from the Carter administration with no fixes, why should that change now?

EDIT: Had to change the image since I wuz slower than Conquest351.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
12/31/12 4:41 p.m.

fearmongering with scary sounding words.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/31/12 4:43 p.m.
failboat wrote: fearmongering with scary sounding words.

offensive slur concerning your sexual preference

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/31/12 4:50 p.m.

I couldn't love GRM the magazine or the website more, and believe me, I don't like to be the P.C police or anything or the guy who has a problem with everything thing, but I do have a problem with this...

I find it a bit offensive that you use terms like "Cliff", "Precipice" etc etc... for your little descriptions or whatever of the fiscal crisis. I myself am not a Cliff, nor am I a steep rock face, mailman or even a Huxtible, but I do enjoy obscure trivia, and colorful sweaters, and my Girlfriend is pursuing her masters in the geology.

These terms although I'm pretty sure are not even real words, they are obviously meant to resemble the words used to describe steep drops into financal ruin, and it appears that they are used on these boards in a joking sense which, as I view it, makes light of people who are afflicted with mental disabilities.

It just dosen't seem right to me, thats all. I know that it's not my message board, and that noone forces me to post here, but all the same, some things are wrong when they really don't need to be.

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
12/31/12 4:50 p.m.

well said Wally

I also am just increasing my post count before the lock

Duke
Duke PowerDork
12/31/12 4:51 p.m.

And yet people STILL insist that voting third party is throwing your vote away. Man, I am getting tired of writing that.

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
12/31/12 4:54 p.m.

hmmm, no action = tax increases and spending cuts that people have been saying are needed to dig out of the deficit hole and it's early in the election cycle. This should go well for taxpayers.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
12/31/12 4:54 p.m.
Duke wrote: And yet people STILL insist that voting third party is throwing your vote away. Man, I am getting tired of writing that.

Yeah, really. I certainly have my best of the worst opinions, but shouldn't we be throwing all of them out?

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
12/31/12 5:02 p.m.

Maybe, but when most people are completely pissed at both sides, maybe there is a bit more to it than that.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/31/12 5:03 p.m.

In reply to bravenrace:

Everyone except MY guy, he does alot of good for us. The rest of the bums need to go.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
12/31/12 5:04 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote:
offensive slur concerning your sexual preference

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
12/31/12 5:13 p.m.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
12/31/12 5:42 p.m.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A2j9qJdz9c1wibOt7iKn2xP7A17V3YkU9IBDFA2KJB0LZaDkV6LqlJlkGXNGGB7n