1 2
Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
7/26/12 2:15 p.m.

Works for me!!!

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
7/26/12 2:19 p.m.

I get turned back loose on society at 6PM weeknights, 'back to normal' depends on 1) definition of 'normal' 2) beer intake. PM for my cell number (it's changed since the 13B episode).

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
7/26/12 2:35 p.m.

Done

Secretariata
Secretariata GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/26/12 10:19 p.m.
Strike_Zero wrote: Maybe some of us GRMers in Cola need to hang out, down some beer and shoot the E36 M3. I haven't been to Pawley's in a while . . . hint hint . . . clue clue

I've never been to Pawley's. Tried but once was apparently a Saturday after the DDD episode was rerun a couple of days earlier and I forget what happened the second time.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon Reader
7/26/12 10:46 p.m.

In reply to Curmudgeon:

A friend of mine moved to Columbia a year or so ago. He is an autocrosser and has found events there, although I don't know how far he drives to get to them. One was at a theme park, and another was at a tire manufacturer's testing grounds (BFG I think?). Any of those sound familiar?

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
7/27/12 12:06 a.m.

Black Lake @ Michelin in Laurens, SC

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
7/27/12 7:32 a.m.

Ah yes, the Black Lake. Too bad it's a fairly rare event. That and Carowinds (the theme park) are joint SCR/CCR events, I have not run that one but the lot is bumpy as hell from what I understand. There have been a couple of events at CMP, too.

There's absolutely zilch in the Columbia metro area as far as AX. Many many moons ago we used to run at Dutch Square Mall, then the Sunday 'blue laws' were amended and bye bye mall. We also used to run at the State Fairgrounds, then something something local politics something something football something something backwards ass state politicians and poof, away that went.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon Reader
7/27/12 9:55 a.m.

Man that sucks. I certainly know what it's like to lose sites. It's a terrible thing.

steiven
steiven None
7/27/12 1:43 p.m.

Hello I am steiven. I lived in Columbia. I am New Here. I am Network engineer In MNC.

www.tvs-that-70s-show.com/

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
8/13/12 10:03 a.m.

In reply to DustoffDave:

Dave . . . .where you at? I'm ready for beer and burgers at Pawley's!!

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
8/13/12 3:09 p.m.

Heard from DustoffDave . . . Wanna shoot for Thursday night @ 7p? I'm actually free all week (strange to say that) so anytime is good.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/13/12 3:54 p.m.

Thursday at 7pm might just work.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
8/13/12 8:03 p.m.

I'm liking Thursday at 7 as well. I also got a rental car, so it should be no problem for me to get there.

Secretariata
8/13/12 8:48 p.m.

If the party is open to other locals, I'll see if I can talk the wife into us making an appearance.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
8/13/12 10:01 p.m.

The more, the merrier, as far as I'm concerned!

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
8/13/12 10:10 p.m.

Open to e'eryone!!

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/14/12 7:25 a.m.

Watch for the chunky gray haired guy with glasses and a sour expression.

YOU KIDS GTFO MY LAWN!!!!!!

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
8/14/12 1:20 p.m.

I'll be the tall-ish, skinny guy with a buzzed head (to hide the fact that I'm balding)...

Secretariata
8/14/12 7:44 p.m.

If I make it, I'll be the not so tallish, not so skinny, white guy with short hair and a mostly gray goatee in a VT shirt. I might also be accompanied by a female human.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
8/14/12 8:31 p.m.

Tall, thin brother wearing a t-shirt with some catchy saying

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7g26SEtgeg7e7KX0CW7EtBglY9mm2KgnEE8NiArK7F1fL0mfmbnB94GygjRMBW0D