1 2 3 4
Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson PowerDork
6/20/14 3:01 p.m.
dculberson wrote: Jag E-type. No question. I wonder if they'll still be realistically priced when I get old enough to buy one?! (I guess 50+ years old, they're not a young guy car. ;-)

E-type was my first dream car 35 years ago and it's still on the list. The thread the other day about the black ratty one sent me Hemmings classifieds. It turns out that V12 Coupes are still affordable, not as pretty as the Series I or even Series II cars, but still wonderful. V12 drop tops are not out of range yet either.

tr8todd
tr8todd HalfDork
6/20/14 3:44 p.m.

Owning modified TR8s pretty much spoils every other car I have ever wanted and then got a chance to drive, but I'll take a Pantera and a Noble M400 please.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UltraDork
6/20/14 9:07 p.m.

For my driving preferences, the only logical replacement for my s2000 is a Lotus Elise. My small hootus is rooting for a C5Z, though.

Wayslow
Wayslow Reader
6/20/14 9:52 p.m.

I want a real Lotus 7. I've built a pretty good replica and helped to build four others but none of them were the real thing.

Not motorsports related but a 1927 Dodge is on my list along with a late 60's early 70's pickup. I'm not fussy about the make but I want to put my farm plates on it and use it as a truck.

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 Reader
6/21/14 1:47 p.m.

V8 Foxbody that isn't a Mustang.

MR2, if I would fit in one.

Moderately lifted Cherokee

A good Cobra replica

Not a car, but:

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
6/21/14 2:21 p.m.
Spoolpigeon wrote: For my driving preferences, the only logical replacement for my s2000 is a Lotus Elise. My small hootus is rooting for a C5Z, though.

I'm holding out for the Exige 260S but... they don't seem to drop off into affordability like the Elise unless they have been glued back together from an R title.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AjLQFkAoCuOTntnKOF9EE6AHCkRB90Nc7NbvfRttHNzkLBHOOeBERGfQNElyv0Ra