8/11/15 6:07 p.m.

In reply to Nick (Not-Stig) Comstock:

Be nice to the newbie!

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
8/11/15 6:34 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote:
1988RedT2 wrote:
Toyman01 wrote: In reply to The Gathering Darkness: Love the name. Much better than Giant Purple Snorkelsmacker. For starters, it's easier to spell.
No! I dearly hope that this is a temporary situation. I do not know if I can continue. My world is upside-down.
Oh, I don't know, The Gathering Darkness kind of fits the personality.

didn't realize that was who Gathering Darkness was/is

if I hoover the pointer over anyones avatar (as suggested earlier) all I get is the current user name …

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
8/11/15 6:35 p.m.
HiTempguy wrote: I've been here with the same avatar and username forever... at least 8+ years. Some people seem to think I've only recently showed up though, which I find hilarious. There definitely is a bit of a clique here, but not nearly as bad as every other website out there.

all they have to do is check out your dorkdom to realize that you've been around a while

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
8/11/15 6:42 p.m.

Hi I'm back.

I kept remembering my mother telling me not to cross my eyes when I was a kid, and that they might stick.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to get stuck as a lesbian.

ValuePack
ValuePack SuperDork
8/11/15 6:55 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: In reply to The Gathering Darkness: Love the name. Much better than Giant Purple Snorkelsmacker. For starters, it's easier to spell.

Suits my purposes fine, I've been calling SWMBO's motorsickle Giant Purple Snorklewacker, at least now she'll know which one I'm referring to.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/11/15 7:10 p.m.

In reply to wbjones:

Yes, but look at the bottom of the screen where it shows you the link details. The link shows the original username.

Not to mention, that's GPS's car on his avatar. Though I expect it to change to a motorcycle any day now.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
8/11/15 7:26 p.m.

Can't stop won't stop. Leaving my username and avatar the same.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
8/11/15 7:48 p.m.
SVreX wrote: Hi I'm back. I kept remembering my mother telling me not to cross my eyes when I was a kid, and that they might stick. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get stuck as a lesbian.

If I recall from the thread, Big Amy was more of a "Tri-Sexual," in that she would "tri" anything.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/11/15 8:25 p.m.
The Gathering Darkness wrote:
The Hoff wrote: Who doesn't want to be someone else at some point? It's like shaving or growing a beard. Sometimes you just want to mix it up.
I shaved my balls for this.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy PowerDork
8/11/15 8:47 p.m.
wbjones wrote:
HiTempguy wrote: I've been here with the same avatar and username forever... at least 8+ years. Some people seem to think I've only recently showed up though, which I find hilarious. There definitely is a bit of a clique here, but not nearly as bad as every other website out there.
all they have to do is check out your dorkdom to realize that you've been around a while

"They see me trollin', they hatin', patrollin dem mods be tryin to catch me postin dirty"

Quasi Mofo
Quasi Mofo GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/12/15 1:27 a.m.
Constipated by Caffeine wrote:
Quasi Mofo wrote:
Not-Stig wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: Beer Baron = Slefain GPS = Walterj Curmudgeon = Jensonman SwankForceOne = celica somthingorother Fueled by Caffeine = Ignorant The list goes on.
Lol... All amateurs!
says the man with 303 names.

You don't get to 1337 by dragging your feet.

fiesta54
fiesta54 Reader
8/12/15 1:41 a.m.

Sold my fiesta in 2010....yet here i am

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/12/15 7:56 a.m.

Y'all all get the hell off my lawn, dammit.

Spawn of a New Day
Spawn of a New Day MegaDork
8/12/15 8:33 a.m.
Quasi Mofo wrote:
Quasi Mofo wrote:
Not-Stig wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: Beer Baron = Slefain GPS = Walterj Curmudgeon = Jensonman SwankForceOne = celica somthingorother Fueled by Caffeine = Ignorant The list goes on.
Lol... All amateurs!

What about hooves?

Berkelying
Berkelying GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/12/15 9:08 a.m.

No one has done this yet?

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
8/12/15 9:14 a.m.

I'm still the same mild-mannered nice guy I always been. Original screen name, no avatar yet though. Might hafta work on that.

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/12/15 9:20 a.m.

Eh... I changed mine a little while back so I could rant a bit more freely, but looking into it since the underlying account name stayed the same it didn't do too much good- a Google search of my username nets the 'Readers Rides' for two of my old cars (ironically not the two I still own ) so there wasn't much point to it so I changed it back. Only a few people likely care though. Likely won't be changing my avatar for a very long time though- it's just about perfect for me IMO.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
8/12/15 9:29 a.m.

Brought back this old avatar I used briefly before I came up with my The Jed inspired one. I know the brown stig came from Mofo and someone had a dog with a rainbow afro wig (not sure who that was).

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/12/15 9:54 a.m.
T.J. wrote: Brought back this old avatar I used briefly before I came up with my The Jed inspired one. I know the brown stig came from Mofo and someone had a dog with a rainbow afro wig (not sure who that was).

That might actually have been my original avatar- for the longest time my avatar was an Afroken, something I was known for from my anime music video days... IIRC I had it as my avatar for the year I was on here before DCS 2012 where the picture that has been my avatar since was taken.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/12/15 10:26 a.m.
Spawn of a New Day wrote:
Quasi Mofo wrote:
Quasi Mofo wrote:
Lol... All amateurs!
What about hooves?

Keep trying GPS...

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/12/15 10:44 a.m.
Ashyukun wrote: Eh... I changed mine a little while back so I could rant a bit more freely, but looking into it since the underlying account name stayed the same it didn't do too much good- a Google search of my username nets the 'Readers Rides' for two of my old cars (ironically not the two I still own ) so there wasn't much point to it so I changed it back. Only a few people likely care though. Likely won't be changing my avatar for a very long time though- it's just about perfect for me IMO.

I'm ok on the Google search. I am by far the least important Me. I got tired of looking before I found anything.

Even adding my employer brings up my father instead of me. https://xxu4.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/long-island-bus-privatization-has-challenges-2/

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 HalfDork
8/12/15 10:47 a.m.

So, now I'm curious as to how many here use the same username on other forums and if I might have run across anyone in other corners of the internet. My user name was my xbox name back in the day when I had time for fun and games so I've just kept it and use it wherever I go. I don't really post anywhere but here now although I used to be sort of active on the tdpri guitar forums.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
8/12/15 10:55 a.m.

Great now everyone has gone back to their original name and I have no idea who they have been the past 3 years.

Nick (Not-Stig) Comstock
Nick (Not-Stig) Comstock PowerDork
8/12/15 10:57 a.m.

In reply to BlueInGreen44:

My original name was used everywhere, it still is, this is the only place I have changed my name.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
8/12/15 11:40 a.m.

I don't change my name. Avatars may change as the wind blows

1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KvK9J88qYaIPZfMAggtOjc8BoJOFrIkpmONGYvju5d1fMuSWEiZrlTwI5v9ksMyA