1 2 3 4
confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
11/10/09 7:24 p.m.

Miata. Um. With a hard top.

rmarkc
rmarkc Reader
11/10/09 7:47 p.m.

Pinchvalve knows what I'm talkin' about. I didn't even think about a van...great idea.
If we're stealing vehicles, how about an armored car? They aren't 4wd (as far as I know) but they are already armored and probably diesel too. They even have gun ports built in. I sure see more of those than tanks around here.

And any cash still in it would be usable for starting fires or TP. Hell, find some cans and some M80s and make some DIY grenades with the change.

M2Pilot
M2Pilot New Reader
11/10/09 9:33 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote:
pinchvalve wrote:
Always had a thing for those armored ferrets. Aux flame thrower FTW!

I don't think that's a Ferrett. They had 4 wheels on the ground. By the way,have you ever tried crawling into & getting out of the driver's seat for a Ferrett? You'd have to be short & slight to get in before the Zombies are all over your ass.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/10/09 9:41 p.m.
M2Pilot wrote:
Spinout007 wrote:
pinchvalve wrote:
Always had a thing for those armored ferrets. Aux flame thrower FTW!
I don't think that's a Ferrett. They had 4 wheels on the ground. By the way,have you ever tried crawling into & getting out of the driver's seat for a Ferrett? You'd have to be short & slight to get in before the Zombies are all over your ass.

I think you may be right on the ferret part having 4 wheels. Yup you are. And yeah u've gotta be little to get into one quickly. Then again, I'd prob just hijack one of these and get the job do ne. If the zombies attacked, there would prob be one sitting on the ground ready to roll.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker Dork
11/10/09 9:42 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote:

Now we are getting somewhere.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
11/10/09 9:58 p.m.

How about an army of these? They could be made for $2,000 a pop.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
11/11/09 8:26 a.m.

Well, since no one is paying attention to the berkeleying budget:

...or better yet:

Pretty sure zombies can't swim.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/11/09 1:31 p.m.

Anybody read world war Z?

JohnGalt
JohnGalt Reader
11/11/09 2:03 p.m.

Their is only one car that can outrun evil...

Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard GRM+ Memberand SonDork
11/11/09 3:14 p.m.

In reply to Gearheadotaku:

Yes. The Zombie Survival guide was good, too.

rmarkc
rmarkc Reader
11/11/09 7:45 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: ...or better yet: Pretty sure zombies can't swim.

Ummm... Land of the Dead - they don't swim but they do sink and walk across the borrom of a river.
Zombi 2 - video evidence of a zombie fighting a shark after harassing a SCUBA diver.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
11/11/09 7:59 p.m.

i think some people are forgetting the 2k barrier. A used high mileage apache helicopter in need of "some work" is worth at least 3k

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/11/09 8:05 p.m.

BAH I said outright STEAL! lol I've spent enough time around the flight line of a military base I can get by without drawing too much attention till it's to late! lol besides they would be more worried about the zombies than me.

Tetzuoe
Tetzuoe Reader
11/11/09 8:07 p.m.

k, budget minded. DUMP TRUCK! http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDisplay.cfm?itemID=159&acctID=300 just need to pull an A-team on it with some welders and you're set,

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
11/11/09 8:57 p.m.
Tetzuoe wrote: k, budget minded. DUMP TRUCK! http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDisplay.cfm?itemID=159&acctID=300 just need to pull an A-team on it with some welders and you're set,

FTW!!!

geomiata
geomiata Reader
11/11/09 9:29 p.m.

Great ideas but here is one that will blow your minds. While everyone else is gathering diesel and gasoline, i will be out gathering bbq tanks for my propane powered camper van.

think this plus equals win. just weld up all windows and call it a day

geomiata
geomiata Reader
11/11/09 9:30 p.m.

And in budget

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade New Reader
11/11/09 9:46 p.m.

If I can steal it, that Minesweeper is excellent. I wish I could find a video of it in action.

Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard GRM+ Memberand SonDork
11/12/09 5:35 a.m.

I think propane would be the easiest to maintain a steady supply of, even in a stage 3+ outbreak. The tanks are zombie proof, too.

924guy
924guy Dork
11/12/09 7:28 a.m.

cl add,

its a diesel... use the other grand to add pointy things to the bottom and front and buy a high pressure air pump and tank for the air cannons to shoot glass fragments at said zombies...

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/12/09 7:39 a.m.

No budget with Sea Zombies I am jumping aboard the USS Independence:

Funny:

Within budget:

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/12/09 8:41 a.m.

So steal a minesweeper, power it with propane, (and propane accesories), ?, profit from being a zombie exterminator!

Tetzuoe
Tetzuoe Reader
11/12/09 8:42 a.m.

Id save the propane tanks for the ol "toss-an-shoot" from the bed of the dump truck you can get a nice arc.

Plus, nothing says "get off of my truck" like a propane tank to the forehead.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/12/09 8:54 a.m.
Tetzuoe wrote: Plus, nothing says "get off of my truck" like a propane tank to the forehead.

Thank you.

Tetzuoe
Tetzuoe Reader
11/12/09 9:30 a.m.

Im still trying to make this one work:

you just cant get a batwing mower attachment for less than 1700.. that leaves no money for the tractor.

bribes/theft is cheating

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AmhkH54Q6l6zpR5WimtDVl5SG5E6ZJ9eZjz2hwGqs0UNg15hvIc0dKFtFfcJ8C0v