EvanR
EvanR SuperDork
9/6/16 2:17 p.m.

IMG_0545

I bought this a year ago from the original owner. It was rarely driven, hence the low mileage. The car was 99% dealer maintained. A/C blows ice cold. All in all, it looks and drives like an 8-year-old car with similar mileage. Clean car from the PNW and now the desert. Only known rust is from a paint chip on the nose. It's really a very good car for someone who loves Honda/Acura.

I offer it here at my rock-bottom price, because GRMers are good people, and I'm hoping it will mean less hassles than selling on other venues.

So what's wrong? Drivers' seat upholstery is pretty ugly. Suspension is 26 years old and could probably stand a refresh. Sometimes, but not always, there is a shudder on take off - I really suspect drivetrain mounts and not the clutch. Tires have a date code from 2008, but have less than 15,000 miles on them. They will get you home, but you may want to choose larger wheels, so I haven't bought new stock-size tires.

If you have a serious interest, please email me for more photos, a CarFax, or any other information you might want.

yv1ax (at) juno (dot) com

I know I have no say it what a buyer does to this car, but I'd really like to see it go to a preservationist.

EvanR
EvanR SuperDork
9/27/16 8:35 p.m.

bump.

Not so firm.

$3k anyone?

EvanR
EvanR SuperDork
10/30/16 6:12 p.m.

Last bump. $2500? Otherwise I'll just drive it into the ground and you can find it in the $2018 classifieds in a year :)

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/30/16 6:22 p.m.

Those damned seatbelts...

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
10/31/16 7:43 a.m.
Woody wrote: Those damned seatbelts...

Is it the stupid mouse seat belts? I broke three sun visors on my old 89 Maxima with those.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/4/16 7:54 a.m.
spitfirebill wrote:
Woody wrote: Those damned seatbelts...
Is it the stupid mouse seat belts? I broke three sun visors on my old 89 Maxima with those.

Yup! - I had a '91 Integra. The driver's visor was half-mutilated thanks to that damn mouse and me forgetting and not getting the visor out of the way in time.

The other thing that drove me nuts about that car was the frameless door glass. It didn't have an auto-drop feature, so sometimes the glass would seat into the gasket when closing... usually it wouldn't and I'd go through a long open/close sequence to get the door shut. If I had passenger, I'd close their door from the outside.

Otherwise, I loved that car and often wish I'd kept it and turned it into a track-rat.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
140KZRORA0tRMybDhJWY65Oam5czBwuijz33EIxo8XWphaCWdCvUz3cdR38zwXcl