JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
6/23/16 5:56 p.m.

Ok, last one in the clearing house list, unless someone wants to make me a ridiculous offer on the 66 F250.

I had been gathering stuff and planning all winter. Well winter is full of downtime for planning but the reality of summer has hit and I haven't had any time to go racing and it doesn't appear that will change anytime soon. I'd really rather be building something anyway and the wife has green lit a project for her, and darn it, y'all know me, she kinda deserves a project for her.

2003 Arrow AX8 shifter chassis with a non shifter 125 Parilla Leopard motor. Shifter chassis has front brakes as well as the rear and can be upgraded to a shifter motor later if desired.

Engine has less than 5 hours since a full rebuild on it.

Comes with Mychron 4 computer, spare wheels, tires, gears, one man kart stand and all the manuals. Fuel jug, spare chains, chain tool, oil additive for fuel. Will include unused safety gear (size XL) including suit, gloves and rib protector if wanted.

Also included is an Apache Ramada pop up camper which has been modified to carry the the kart to races and give you a great little portable shop to work in. Trailer is in good shape and has new wheels and tires.

This is pretty much everything you should need to go racing.

Asking $3500 for all, located in southern NJ, just outside Philadelphia.

I would consider trades for a Jeep CJ project, preferably 6 cylinder with automatic, but willing to consider all candidates.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/24/16 7:52 a.m.

Spare camper? Let's make it a mobile kart workshop! That is awesome!

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
6/24/16 7:55 a.m.

Where did you race it?

bentwrench
bentwrench Dork
6/24/16 7:58 a.m.

Front brakes on a TAG?

They did not allow them when I raced them.

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
6/24/16 8:01 a.m.
trigun7469 wrote: Where did you race it?

Never did, was setting it up over the winter for local Autox and racing down at NJMP but have not had a single spare weekend to actually use the darn thing...kinda very upset about it but at the same time Im not gonna feel any better about it watching it sit there even more.

bentwrench wrote: Front brakes on a TAG? They did not allow them when I raced them.

Depends on the series and track I guess.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
6/24/16 9:41 a.m.

Interested in selling just the camper?

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
6/24/16 10:43 a.m.
trigun7469 wrote: Interested in selling just the camper?

I could be persuaded, of course that leaves me with no way to move the kart around but it gives me space in my driveway which is desperately needed.

I've got about $800 in it, previous owner replaced all the living hinges (the bits that hold the sides together and rewired it. Has a new stove too but I never used it.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
6/24/16 3:08 p.m.

How long it it because I have a full size bumper and a pretty long kart

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
6/24/16 5:23 p.m.
trigun7469 wrote: How long it it because I have a full size bumper and a pretty long kart

I almost have to pull my bumper off to fit in in sideways, if you remove the other bench you could probably go in and "turn" to go longways, the interior space overall is approximately 6'x20'

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vvuP8ynKWuzNY9O5FfeN0nNxPuv5vGnRxnuBlRH75kFRVUsWJjxaRdzl2o7aEuWl