itbotl
itbotl
5/29/18 10:58 p.m.

Owned since new, this has been a very fun (yet practical) car to drive. Thoroughly maintained, never wrecked, completely stock Mazda 6 with the rare manual transmission at 85,000 miles.

Excellent condition and needs nothing. Has never had any issues, just regular maintenance including new front rotors and pads.

Being able to row your own gears really transforms the Mazda 6, making it an engaging car to drive. When not heal-and-toeing at every opportunity, it's also really practical. Loads of room front and back with a large trunk and rear seats which fold down for extra room. While I haven't tried myself, I'm sure an extra set of wheels will fit back there. Also, gets good MPG (IMO) with 29 around town and at least 31 on the hwy. There's more to gotten though as my wife gets better mileage than I do....

2.5 liter, 4 cyl. Keyless ignition and entry, Touch Screen Infotainment system, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, Rear Passenger air vents, Bluetooth Connectivity, Driver Information display, USB ports, Back up camera with cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring/warning. 

Blow minds of the general populous when you tell them it has 3 pedals - and you only have 2 feet. 

Teach your teen to drive a stick and possibly save their life since they can't (as easily) text and shift at the same time.

Pass along knowledge of operating a transmission using numerals to identify gears instead of PRNDL.

Send your graduate off with a reliable, practical car that looks good. The manual 6 spd. will help in some form or fashion, I'm sure.

Or just drive it and enjoy it like I did. It's a damn nice car that I'm going to miss.

PM me through my profile here or call/text sixseven8 9zeroeight 6fourzero9

Located in Gainesville, GA

2015 Mazda 6, iTouring

6 spd. Manual Transmission

85,000 miles

$11,500

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RFrx2nZteQ1DbPIL9YkSImcUm7Q4iqHaZllJnxZrwTq6wjgR73fn5TqWaf0Balyl