Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
12/6/23 3:17 p.m.

ASL Race Capture Track Mk3 for sale. Had this in the car for a couple of seasons, and while it was very reliable for data and communications with the ECU, I had no end of trouble with the 3rd party dash/video linkup I was using. I'm switching to AIM for an integrated, one-source solution as part of a total rewire, so I no longer need this unit.

Includes power/CAN harness and GPS antenna.

SOLD!!

bfury5
bfury5 New Reader
3/15/24 8:21 p.m.

Is this still available?

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
3/16/24 12:41 a.m.

Yes, still available.

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
3/19/24 9:26 a.m.

I got a forum message about this, not sure if it was bfury5 or someone else?

Asking me to "text" you at an email different from the email used for the forum registration smells of a scam.  Especially since you didn't even identify yourself by GRM forum name, much less any other bona fides.

No offense, but if you're interested in buying the RC MK3, please post here that you're sending a forum message, and identify yourself in the message and we'll talk.

bfury5
bfury5 New Reader
3/23/24 8:06 p.m.

In reply to Rodan :

It definitely wasn't me - I tried to reply to this thread a few days ago and was getting an error about replying too fast because my account was new. I am now sending you a DM about it

bfury5
bfury5 New Reader
3/23/24 9:19 p.m.

Actually I still can't - trying to contact through your profile page gives me the "You must be approved by an Admin (or wait for several days after you join the site) to send private messages." error. I just wanted to know if this came with the RC OBDII harness as well  

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
3/24/24 10:03 a.m.

In reply to bfury5 :

I do not have the OBDII harness, as I was running MS3, and wiring directly to CAN.  You would just need the correct OBDII harness from ASL...

ASL Track OBD Harnesses

They make one (the expensive one) for pre-2008 non CAN cars, and one for 2008 and later.  

If you're interested and still having issues with DM, post here and I'll try to send you one.

cmbyrd
cmbyrd New Reader
5/15/24 12:59 p.m.

I realize I'm necroing a thread, but is this still for sale?

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
5/15/24 2:19 p.m.

Two months hardly qualifies as necro around here...  Hell, GRM necros their own 10 year old articles all the time! cheeky

It is still available, and I've dropped the price. 

cmbyrd
cmbyrd New Reader
5/15/24 5:58 p.m.

Sent you a message.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7vA4FHxO2FNtAYS6ydUHapUNUdByhksQSsTDw2vsgMhYx7ZatRTEyIyHpLZdaQYb