Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/9/24 6:52 p.m.

Challenge crack pricing - shipping not included come get this stuff or have it relayed to keep your budget down.

4 new sets of "ebay flares" typical screw on plastic black flares $15 per set

many new universal cooling fans 12-16" $10 per fan 

new optima battery trays with hold downs 1 steel 1 aluminum $20 each(will ship these for $10 more each) 

Patrick
10/11/24 2:04 p.m.

40k gvw trans cooler kit new but all the fins aren't straight $40 shipped 

budget_bandit
budget_bandit Reader
10/11/24 2:26 p.m.

I like that black battery holddown. Where are you located?

Patrick
10/11/24 3:29 p.m.

Just south of cleveland sorry will add to top post later. I can ship the battery trays(both say group 34/77) but waiting to hear back from another grm'er who texted me last night on which/if he wants one/both. Once i know i will update. Shipping the flares is silly because they're $30 shipped on ebay. Likewise I have a bunch of all weather tesla full floor may sets that suck to ship so I'm trying to sell those locally. I sent a set to a buddy in cali for his dad and it cost me $95 to get them there. Still was under retail but once a box hits a certain size you get the FU pricing regardless of weight

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
10/11/24 4:03 p.m.

Patrick, could you please set aside the transmission cooler and the thinnest universal electric fan you're selling for me?

Patrick
10/11/24 4:34 p.m.

Absolutely, i'll see what's there for slim stuff and text you what I have. Should be able to hook you up with a temp sensor kit too, some have those 

garaithon
garaithon Reader
10/12/24 8:27 a.m.

I will take a set of the flares. I'll arrange a relay or pick them up on a trip that way. Thanks!

Patrick
10/13/24 11:02 a.m.

In reply to garaithon :

I'll put your name on a set and toss them on the grm relay shelf. 

tomorrow I am picking up my old Z32 to strip, too wrecked/rusty to fix so if anyone needs parts. 

garaithon
garaithon Reader
10/14/24 6:07 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Cool! I'll let you know when I get something lined up!

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/24 7:56 p.m.

I am curious about your fans as well.  I need a pair of thin fans in the 10-12" range.

I think AWIC is going to be the only way forward

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t93xNYZY6xYQZ1FQvraVFRjt9N06jItxV6r0fLuccGhRbcKooszw3iMN27uVurt9