captainspaulding7319
captainspaulding7319
1/23/20 9:45 a.m.

For sale 1937-40 Ford Flathead V8-60 Horsepower stuff for sale or trade. I have 6 Motors. 5 of those are Core/Rebuildable and 2 of those are Tin Side Models. The 6th Motor is partly rebuilt, Needing the Pistons/Rings/ installed and the Rods/Rod Bearings installed as well. I have the Pistons/Rings/Rods/Rod Bearings. Pistons/Rods have been Sandblasted and are ready for Rings and Rod Bearings. Rings/Rod Bearings are NOS in their original packages from back in the day.  Motor is complete otherwise and attached to a Engine Stand that goes with it. There is also a complete Transmission for a Flathead V8-60 HP that is ready to install. Extra parts include: Cylinder Heads, Intake Manifolds, Exhaust Manifolds, Flywheels, Fans, and much other related parts. All Stock parts. I am asking $1,600 for all of it. Cash is King or best reasonable offer. I may consider a trade for a Decent and runnable Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer 4x4 or AWD 4 Door or a decent runnable Ford Escape FWD or AWD 4 Door. I am located in Central Wisconsin in City Point, Wisconsin. If interested message me for my Cellphone Number. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/23/20 10:23 a.m.

I want to be your neighbor. 

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
1/23/20 11:02 a.m.

IF you were in SoCal I would buy that in a heartbeat.  Take photos of that stash and put it on the HAMB for 5K and watch it disappear in a week. 

murphdan52
murphdan52
12/14/21 7:58 p.m.

In reply to captainspaulding7319 :

Saw your ad, interested. Would like to talk. 641-485-5312

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
12/14/21 11:58 p.m.

For a few years, I was bit by the V8 60 motorcycle builds. Much cooler than Boss Hoss builds! But fortunately for my pocketbook, I got past it! If I'd met you back then, I might not have!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eqQADb8shXoPy6hKShUTjKw00xe2Ua5roQoJ3mmGFXpSAa7zhYJiYoDgnDxOo5JJ