Not exactly car related, but this sub-forum includes "tools" and I'm confident that some of you could figure out how to use this on a car so...

As new, never used Redmax GZ381  chainsaw. MSRP $290 . I'm giving it away. Seriously.

I got this from my father when he downsized to a condo in 2020. I don't want it, but more importantly, IT DOES NOT START. Or maybe I lack the manliness to get it to start. Whatever. Actually, I was able to get it to run for about two seconds. Once. So basically, IT DOES NOT START.

Come and get it in ZIP 21136.  As is, where is. NO SHIPPING.  If you feel bad and want to give me money anyway, that's fine, but it's free because IT DOES NOT START.

Condition of "sale":  Receiver shall not attempt to start this in front of me.  No, really. Just take it and get it outta my sight. And no posting about how great it works either. I don't ever want to see or hear about this thing again.

Foar Juan Zed Tree 7 Won Too 5 Tree Sevin

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
3/27/22 2:23 p.m.

I really like, and FULLY understand your conditions! surprise

imI do know a great home for it, and would be glad to follow your rules, but Richmond va is a long way from ya, and I'm not up there to facilitate it. 
If, however, your planing a trip that far, we'd be glad to help! 

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/27/22 3:56 p.m.

I'm just wondering if it will start. I feel like maybe you aren't sure. 

GLWG?

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
3/27/22 8:39 p.m.

When you get it started, I'll send you my shipping address.  

This is a very nice offer of you.  I wish I was closer to Baltimore...ya don't hear that very often. 

NorseDave
NorseDave HalfDork
3/29/22 9:07 p.m.

Hmm.  If this is still around in a little over a week, I might take this off your hands.  I'm close enough.

NorseDave said:

Hmm.  If this is still around in a little over a week, I might take this off your hands.  I'm close enough.

No other interest yet, so you're in the lead.  Please don't make me put it on CL.

GhiaMonster
GhiaMonster Reader
3/30/22 8:16 p.m.

I've been need to sell a chainsaw and have been putting it off for the same fear of dealing with Craigslist people. I'm not quite to the give it away stage.  Good luck with making this one disappear 

Still here and still free.

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
4/10/22 9:10 a.m.

I bought a really nice car for cheap with the same terms.  Then proceeded to drive the car to work every day in the summer.  We worked together.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ldlpx3padFza7LZm0rLhporPp0MXymBg3RxQXa5owCcSq5ts7zxMIutJkSuWGi0i