classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
10/15/24 9:52 a.m.

Cleaning out stuff I don't want to keep thinking about. I'm in metro Detroit, 48067. 

1. ATS Brembo upgrade for 4Th gen FBody with LS1 spindles. Includes new pads and mounting bolts. Bought these on here for $100 and never installed them. 
Selling for $100. 

2. Ford 2.3 Lima turbo pistons/rods. Dirty. $20?

3. Misc brake booster. Roughly 7.25" diameter. I was told it was off a courier m, but it doesn't fit. I knew better. $20?

4. Misc Datsun L28 parts.. crankshaft, head, possibly valve cover. Willing to work deals. 

classicJackets (FS)
10/15/24 9:55 a.m.

5. Old Honda valve cover. $10? Think it was from my 83 civic. 

gsettle
gsettle Reader
10/15/24 10:03 a.m.

Interested in the Brembo's... will you ship? I'm in 47404

classicJackets (FS)
10/15/24 10:55 a.m.

In reply to gsettle :

Sure, I'll ship. I'll try to find a box the right size. Got a zip code for a shipping estimate?

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/24 2:55 p.m.

berkeley, late on Brembos.  Put me next in line.

Edward311
Edward311 New Reader
10/15/24 3:02 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

I got one of the brembos. but wating for my friend who want to buy from me if not bought I will get back to you

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/24 6:37 p.m.
Edward311 said:

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

I got one of the brembos. but wating for my friend who want to buy from me if not bought I will get back to you

Yeah, get back to me with pictures when you can, thanks!

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
10/15/24 6:40 p.m.

In reply to Edward311 :

Hey Edward,  what kind of operation are you running?  In the last month you've replied that you have everything from Triumph parts to T-5 transmissions to Brembo brakes?  

If anyone is interested this link will take you to every thread Edward has contributed to since his arrival 1 month ago.  Only 7 posts.  

gsettle
gsettle Reader
10/15/24 10:11 p.m.

In reply to classicJackets (FS) :

47404. Thanks 

Edward311
Edward311 New Reader
10/16/24 1:15 a.m.

Ohhh ok maybe I didn't explain myself well my brother sells parts in bulk he even sells engines I just use to help him and advertise cause he is not used to tech stuff so instead I help him do the stuff and he sells it 

Yeah you notice me please I'm only here to help those that want to buy stuff don't misunderstand me

Thanks

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kBO2P0tSgNKf3DEvcumAN3JlVegpb1bVWqruQyNVJgjfCpFneSnWJLK8BpyVfJpW