nickallain
nickallain New Reader
5/9/19 4:06 p.m.

[Sorry for the repost. My title was awful, so I've remade the post and added more items.]

I've been finishing my build on my Exocet. I have some spare things around the garage I'd love to send off to a good home - ideally to someone local in California. I'm in Richmond, CA.

- CLAIMED: Miata 1.8 open differential (it's seized so consider it a housing) with brand new poly bushings

- 4x Kosei K1 wheels (4x100) 15x7 - some slight curb rash with worn tires. They came on my donor.

- Momo Mirage S VTR seat (FIA Cert / expired) 

- Chicago Electric Impact Wrench 

- NA8 rear brake calipers (need new pistons - they're basically brand new, but one piston seized so I replaced the entire caliper set)

- 2x 25mm wheel spacers (never driven)

- NA6 steering wheel and airbag

- CLAIMED: NA6 stereo with tape deck (tape deck needs a rebuild)

- Braille 2amp AGM battery tender

- NA Miata Tie Rod set

- NB Miata combination control stalk without clock spring (no cruise) 

- Brandless seat sliders

- Brandless seat mounts

- Cobra DC to AC converter 1600 watt peak with USB output

- NB Miata Airbag control module

- NB Miata wiper motor

- Vapor Canister (JE96)

If you need any of that, make me an offer. Worst I can say is no. I'm also looking for an HVLP system (3+ stage turbine) to respray my Miata or an 01-05 Miata Megasquirt for the Exocet. If you have an HVLP that you want to keep, I'd be happy to trade you a part for borrowing the sprayer. 

Catlas_Se7en
Catlas_Se7en New Reader
5/9/19 7:49 p.m.

Where are you located? I'm interested in the konsei wheels if you'd be down for a trade + some cash on my end, provided you're close.

nickallain
nickallain New Reader
5/9/19 9:44 p.m.

In reply to Catlas_Se7en :

Richmond, California - probably a bit far!

Catlas_Se7en
Catlas_Se7en New Reader
5/10/19 6:27 a.m.

In reply to nickallain :

Sadly yeah. Across the country too far.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/10/19 7:54 a.m.

How good is the condition of the NA steering wheel? I'm looking for one with the leather rim in good condition.

nickallain
nickallain New Reader
5/10/19 12:07 p.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim :

It shows its age. It's probably a 5/10 on a rating scale. No major gashes or anything, but some of the coloration has worn off the surface. Someone better than me with this sort of thing could probably bring it back to to a 7.5 or 8 out of 10. 

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
5/11/19 5:37 p.m.

Hey, I'm also in Richmond!

Got a picture of the wheels?

Justjim75
Justjim75 HalfDork
5/12/19 12:09 a.m.

I have no idea what a seat like is worth but I need one.  Not sure what it would take to ship it either.  Got a price in your head?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6LFCJwJtloy6NCybMZvTMqhgoRO4hBgXP9H350UiJU6lQS4l8Kq2KVXkIU1PBZMQ