clutchmaster
clutchmaster New Reader
7/25/24 3:36 p.m.

I'm out of the VW business, so this stuff needs to go to a good home. VW 8 valve engine that started as a RD code GTi engine. Has been bored & honed (with a torque plate) to 82.5mm. Audi 2.3 pistons 10:1 compression. Displacement now 1847cc. New rings, bearings, oil pump was checked and cleaned. Head done by Techtonics. I've moved twice but I may have the receipt for the head. Shiny coated exhaust manifold. Comes with downpipe (not coated) but I'm not sure what chassis its for (NOT MK1). Ported and techline coated intake manifold. Have 2 cams. 1 is Autotech, 1 unknown. 2 transmissions. 1 good, 1 is a core. engine has the neat full length windage tray. A lightened and balanced flywheel with a new clutch attached. Sitting on a 1" metal transport stand. I have some other MK2 stuff that I'll happily include. I'll try to load pictures tomorrow. $500.00. I also have a bunch of old (vintage?) European car magazines if anyone is interested. 

I'm located about 20min northwest of Nashville off I24. 

Thanks for looking.     

chandler
chandler MegaDork
7/25/24 4:28 p.m.

Man, if I were near Nashville I'd swoop that for my mki GTI project

84FSP
84FSP PowerDork
7/26/24 1:18 p.m.

Is the ported intake a Scientific Rabbit mani?  Which motor/chassis was it from?

Thanks,

clutchmaster
clutchmaster New Reader
7/26/24 3:25 p.m.

Manifold has been acid ported. Then cleaned up with carbides and flappers. It's for a MK2 Jetta/Golf. 

dabird
dabird Reader
7/26/24 10:44 p.m.

In reply to clutchmaster :

I have a friend that is very interested in this. we are in Louisville.  I'm sending you a pm

dabird
dabird Reader
7/29/24 10:58 a.m.

In reply to clutchmaster :

Hey Clutchmaster ... is this stuff still available? I tried to PM you but don't know if you received it. My buddy and I are in Louisville and very interested. Just let me know how we can contact you if you still have this stuff for sale 

clutchmaster
clutchmaster New Reader
7/29/24 3:47 p.m.

It's still available. Just sent your friend a text. thanks for the assist. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RTN73ZdawZd1aKHMwjHXFgxKtR0m8BnWQVB80fyI80SBIyyy2qEtXALwYYKlrXaa