ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter)
ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/17/23 9:58 p.m.

Time for me to sell some tools and parts. I’m shifting from doing more extensive builds and taking on restoration projects to maintenance and minor tweaks to my existing vehicle fleet. I’m also contemplating possibly moving sometime soon and don’t look forward to moving house, and moving a big shop. My loss could be your gain! Posting here first before I go to Faceballs and Craigslist. All items located in Portland, Oregon. Prices exclude shipping unless otherwise noted. I'll ship for my actual shipping cost.

I will edit this first post to add items and photos as I sort, and I will update to note when items have sold. Let me know your zip and I will get you a quote for shipping. Open to offers package deals! Down to combine shipping. Open to trade offers of adult beverages. More photos and details upon request.

Really cool header design/fab tool from icengineworks. You assemble the segments like Legos, and can test the fit in 3D space. Then you know the exact radius and exact length to cut in metal.  1-5/8 inch OD. I’ve heard it works OK for mocking up 1-1/2 or 1-3/4 as well. It also makes it much easier to be precise about the center line length of pipes for building equal length headers. Used for one project, so the kit is complete and in great shape, with most of it is still brand new in the original bags.

1-5/8" OD Pro Exhaust Header Modeling Set, 248 Pieces A new one is $700. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Woodward Fab Hole Saw Pipe Notcher SOLD
-Use with any Drill Motor Hand Held or Drill Press
-Create any Angle Saddle Notch on Pipe for Weld Fit-Up
-Uses Standard Hole Saw Blades up to 2 1/2″
-Holds up to 2″ Pipe
Like new; I don’t think it has been used. A new one is $120. Asking $40 plus shipping. SOLD

Watkins SmartTool Camber/caster measuring tool. SOLD Add some strings and do your own suspension set up/alignment at home on a flat floor! The newer version of this goes for $290. Asking $80 plus shipping. SOLD

SOLD! Harbor Freight blast cabinet project. Heavily hopped up with pretty much every upgrade available. Needs calibration to dial in the set up for your compressor and preferred media. Having an additional inline dryer wouldn't hurt based on my experience.

Eastwood dust collection vacuum system added. Parts Washer Upgrades Best of Everything kit installed. Now gravity media feed with the foot pedal control and adjustable air metering. Also includes original suction media feed gun with finger trigger. Upgraded air hoses. In line pressure regulator and air dryer installed on the cabinet. Entire cabinet sealed every single joint screw head and opening caulked during assembly. I set it up to be mobile, so everything hangs off the cabinet. All you need to hook up is an electrical outlet and air supply hose. Heavy duty casters added to each corner for ease of moving around the shop. Includes red garnet blast media, extra silica for dryer, and extra protective film sheets for the viewing window. Used a half dozen times or so.

At $300 for the cabinet, $350 for the upgrade kit, $265 for the dust collector, $70 for the regulator/dryer, plus caster wheels, plus media, it would cost at least $1000 to duplicate. Asking $350. SOLD! Not feasible to ship; local pick up in Portland, Oregon. Maybe GRM relay?

Mintcraft 1/2” pneumatic impact. Decent used condition with fitting. $10

Chicago 3” pneumatic cutoff with fitting and a few extra wheels. Good for light duty jobs. Used once. $10

Harbor Freight dirt bike lift stand. Foot operated. I think the capacity rating is 350 pounds. It does great with my 240 pound bike, and works OK for my 320 pound bike if I’ve eaten my Wheaties. Decent used condition. The rubber mat on the top shows some scuffs and small cuts from use. Asking $15

PARTS:

Three sets of Honda CBR600 F4i ITBs. SOLD! 36mm throat, 72mm long, spaced on 75mm centers. Various stages of completeness and condition; one is really good and complete with everything minus injectors, the second is mostly there, the third is parts/spares. $50 takes the lot. SOLD!

Aprilia SXV550 long block engine core. SOLD! Black sealant, turns over, and ran when pulled from a wrecked bike according to the seller I bought it from. Race-ready super-compact 550cc V-twin. 12,000rpm, 70hp and only weighs about 70 pounds with sequential transmission! Produces a soundtrack like no other! I realize I'm likely the only sicko on here who decided Italian V-twin supermoto ownership sounded like a good idea, but if you don't own an SXV, think of the shifter cart you could build! devil SOLD

Lots of other Aprilia SXV parts, ask if interested.

Used 2009-2012 Kawasaki NINJA ZX6R secondary fuel injectors with fuel rail. Super compact setup includes aluminum bracket with o-rings for easy mounting to a flat surface. EV14 Keihin injectors with 8 hole nozzle Flow rates @ 43.5 psi 15.8 lb per hour or 165.4 cc per min. Kawasaki part number 49033-0015 on the injectors. $20

Used SUZUKI SV650/DL650 (V-Strom) MAP sensor 18590-G01 18590-17G00 $5

Brand-new genuine Toyota Front Hub Bearing-Tapered Roller for RWD Corolla AE86/TE72 part number 90368-29068 $15

Strait Design high-quality reproduction Toyota AE86 Corolla GT-S rear trunk/hatch decals in white. $5

Used AE86 AW11 Oil Pump plus housing core for Toyota 1.6L 4A engines. $5

Stock Suzuki Cappuccino exhaust. SOLD Both sections between the cat and the muffler. Minimal rust; one small patch. Free for local pickup. SOLD!

Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ stock motor mounts. Pulled from an early automatic car with 67K miles. Paint scratched. $10

Motorcycle tire Front Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 120/60-17 Early 2019 date code
Minimal wear
$10

690/701 Aurora Rally Case Saver/Sprocket Guard Brand new, never installed. Powdercoated blue. Fits all years of both models. These go for $189 new, and I think they are on backorder right now. $80 From Aurora "Allowing the riders to remove only the sprocket cover, either to change sprocket, clean it or leave it completely uncovered in difficult and muddy conditions, this unique part allows you to torque the clutch slave cylinder bolts to spec, and get done with them for the rest of the bike’s life"

matthewmcl
matthewmcl Dork
10/17/23 10:27 p.m.

I would like the Watkins SmartTool

Pe4haps the notcher, too, depending on Shipping. 

PM inbound

10/17/23 10:41 p.m.

Thanks for the interest! SmartTool is spoken for! I'll get shipping quotes tomorrow and let you know.

Expect this thread to be a bit fluid as I keep finding and adding stuff, and items may sell. I'll try to keep it updated.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/18/23 10:08 a.m.

I will take the ITBs

gt350pilot
gt350pilot New Reader
10/18/23 4:15 p.m.

Interested in the Woodward notcher if still available.  In-laws are in Portland so can arrange pickup to make your life a bit easier.

10/18/23 10:55 p.m.

Thanks for the interest so far! All PMs replied to. I'm hoping to get out to the shop this weekend and do some more cleaning/sorting. I may unearth more stuff, and if I do I will update here.

chiquito1228
chiquito1228 Reader
10/18/23 11:17 p.m.

2nd for the itbs. 

10/19/23 8:04 p.m.

In reply to chiquito1228 :

ITBs are sold, sorry.

10/19/23 9:59 p.m.

Blast cabinet is sold, thanks!

10/25/23 12:34 a.m.

A few more parts sold, thanks! I might unearth something else for sale this weekend...will update if I do!

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/25/23 1:18 a.m.

For crying out loud... I try to sell a Ranchero and you'd think GRM didn't exist west of the Mississippi, and stuff goes on sale in my town and is mostly gone before I even see the thread... cheeky

(Actually just a little bummed to miss the cabinet, trying to figure out whether I'm likely to build headers in the next decade...)

10/25/23 10:14 p.m.

In reply to Jesse Ransom :

I remember the Ranchero; I was trying to tempt a local Ford buddy with it. Sorry you missed the blast cabinet...open to offers on the header design tool! wink

11/19/23 1:10 a.m.

Well, berkeley...found more goodies to sell, had an update 99% composed, but not posted, and for some reason the mobile browser automatically decided to refresh and I lost it all! angry I'll try to re-do it.

Long story short:

HEADER MOCK-UP KIT PRICE DROP: NOW $220 plus shipping!

Used Ingersoll-Rand 2131 metal-case 1/2" pneumatic impact, $90 shipped in the US, or $75 picked up in Portland, OR

BNIB Koso heated grips for 7/8" bar with dial controller for fine-tuning heat level. Just in time for cooler weather! $60 shipped in the US, $40 picked up in Portland, OR.

Slightly rusty used Suzuki Cappuccino rear suspension parts, FREE! Pick up in Portland or pay shipping. Minor surface rust on everything, plus a few rust holes in the brake backing plates. Slop-free joints that are reasonably smooth. Both side rear uprights, no hubs. One left upper rear control arm. Both sway bar end links. One rear suspension lower lateral arm. One rear suspension toe-control link. Good replacements for bent/missing parts.

11/24/23 4:34 p.m.

UPDATE: Sold a few more things. The header mockup tool is still available.

Mintcraft 1/2” pneumatic impact-SOLD!

Chicago 3” pneumatic cutoff-SOLD!

Harbor Freight dirt bike lift stand-SOLD!

Front Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 120/60-17-SOLD!

DR
DR New Reader
1/14/24 11:42 a.m.

Hello,

I would like to have the header mockup kit if it is still available.

1/14/24 3:30 p.m.

In reply to DR :

The header mockup kit is still available. Where are you located? Send me a PM, and I'll send you one to see if we can work out the details, thanks!

DR
DR New Reader
1/14/24 3:35 p.m.

In reply to ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) :

I'll try. I need approval from admin because I am new to this forum. When this is working I will send you a pm with my details.

Thanks!

1/14/24 5:34 p.m.

In reply to DR :

Sounds good; no rush on my end. I tried sending you a PM, so you can just let me know when it comes through. If you're into playing around with cars, this is a really great forum and community, so I think you'll find it worthwhile to stick around and participate.

DR
DR New Reader
2/1/24 10:45 a.m.

In reply to ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) :

Have you received my last message?

2/3/24 2:25 a.m.

In reply to DR :

I did. Apologies for the delay on replying. I sent a reply via PM; let me know what you think.

dedeolino
dedeolino New Reader
2/4/24 11:06 a.m.

Hi,

This is a long shot, but do you still have the  header mockup ? Thanks

2/4/24 10:02 p.m.

In reply to dedeolino : 

Thanks for your interest. The header kit is no longer available; I just found a local buyer, sorry.

2/4/24 10:09 p.m.

The Ingersoll-Rand impact driver, heated motorcycle grips, and 690/701 case saver are still available. Everything else is gone. I need to move out of the shop soon, and I'm running out of time, so anything left will be listed on eBay soon. Let me know ASAP if interested.

If you are local to Portland, Oregon and may be interested in purchasing larger items for pickup, like pallet racking, 2-post lift, big air compressor, shelving, oven for powdercoating or heating parts, tool cart, ladders, work lights, shop-condition sofa/table, etc, please feel free to reach out. 

2/19/24 11:38 p.m.

Two new items available for pickup in Portland, OR. Time is ticking, open to offers.

Pittsburg 800 pound low lift transmission jack, very lightly used. $100

Toyota A340E automatic transmission, no bellhousing. Purchased as a 'good-condition, low-mileage' JDM imported unit from a reputable seller. Still in the original crate from the importer. Never installed, sold as is...fits a ton of RWD Toyota cars and trucks. $200

Across all the shopmates, there are lots of little items for sale, too many and too little time to list individually. Think nickel and dime stuff like step stools, pneumatic tools, air dryers, work lights, tubs of blast media, clamps, abrasives, etc. Some bigger stuff as well, like Fiero Getrag transmission tools, pallet racks, 2-post Aamco lift, storage shelves, etc. If you're in the area, pm me for details and options to meet up and browse.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
79SD0QBLF5BxjSmhL1HRYdvyR82Bi6adzaIrLKVB9HOTKUBmlBbkliDXbG9ZlIWw