Racebrick
Racebrick HalfDork
7/23/24 11:36 a.m.

I have a Langmuir systems Crossfire pro table, with razorweld plasma cutter for sale. It comes with torch height control, and a machine torch upgrades. Also comes with a good amount of spare consumables. This package cost around $4500 all in. The table is in good working order, the only thing you will need to buy to start cutting is CAM software. I used sheetcam. You will of course need an air compressor as well if you don't have one already. If you are looking for a "side hustle" this could work well for you.  Just through word of mouth I had a lot of requests for business.  Learn more at https://www.langmuirsystems.com/

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa MegaDork
7/23/24 11:42 a.m.

I want.

I have no room.

May be able to scrounge some room in the next few months, if no other interest.  (To be clear, if someone else wants this, I am not calling dibs)

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
7/23/24 11:46 a.m.

In reply to Racebrick :

Where is it located?

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
7/23/24 11:48 a.m.

What's the table cutting surface size and the overall footprint size?

Racebrick
Racebrick HalfDork
7/23/24 11:48 a.m.

I am in Chicago suburbs.

The table cutting area is 3'x4'. You can cut pieces larger than that with indexing. The total area is 54"x65"

brandonsmash
brandonsmash GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/24/24 7:24 p.m.

I have one of these (and a Crossfire XR). These can be a bit fiddly but they're hugely worth it. Both of my tables have made me tens of thousands of dollars, and the learning curve on 2D CAD/CAM isn't that bad. 

GLWS!

93gsxturbo
93gsxturbo UberDork
7/28/24 8:59 a.m.

Single Phase or 3 Phase? 

I am local enough - can I see it under power?  Looks like its been sitting for a minute.  

Racebrick
Racebrick HalfDork
7/28/24 9:01 a.m.

In reply to 93gsxturbo :

It is single phase 220. I can demonstrate it working if you would like to see it run. The last time I used it was about two months ago.

93gsxturbo
93gsxturbo UberDork
8/25/24 12:32 p.m.

Still got this thing kicking around and want to make a deal?  I just cleared out some space in my shop.

Racebrick
Racebrick HalfDork
8/25/24 12:35 p.m.

Sorry, I just sold it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qUN10czSMeupP6T1juJ1bkJ6kVeGvAUQQb2agvfZP50fm3EvOUzDHAHB6wX3f6fg