02Pilot
02Pilot PowerDork
6/26/24 9:23 p.m.

I have very little gaming time these days, but every now and again I check Steam to see what's new, what's on sale, etc. I happened to see Forza Horizon 4 is on sale, apparently because it's being delisted later this year due to licensing agreements expiring. My driving game experience is quite limited - AC, and years ago, GPL - but a cursory look at this one suggests it might be entertaining, at least for the occasional distraction. I know nothing more about it than what's in the Steam listing. Any opinions?

EchoTreeSix
EchoTreeSix New Reader
6/27/24 4:54 p.m.

I enjoyed FH5 a lot and will end up purchasing FH4 (played throughout Xbox Game pass). It's fun to mess around in and not take too seriously. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/27/24 5:28 p.m.

Arguably the best of the Horizon series. I would, if I didn't already own it. 

09Unwound
09Unwound New Reader
7/9/24 10:20 p.m.

In reply to 02Pilot :

I would buy it before it not on sale. totally worth it.

Hoppps
Hoppps Reader
7/10/24 1:48 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Arguably the best of the Horizon series. I would, if I didn't already own it. 

I've heard a lot of people say the same thing. I played the first horizon and FH5, love them both.

I'll have to download FH4 tonight and play while I can!

dr_strangeland
dr_strangeland GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/10/24 2:38 p.m.

The intro to Forza Horizon 4 is simply one of the best video game intros of all time. I reset the game a few times so I could go through it again. 

It also has a fantastic soundtrack and tons and tons of music from my favorite drum and bass label, Hospital records. 

Plus a gorgeous setting and the barn find mechanic... what a great game. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IH4q4c3Bp3oblSlk0vCXJGocWJWiA6uNS1s5gimmPc6mV9fB76oVunEyXoKMJ55S