1967 Volvo 122s
We’ve always liked the tough-yet-nimble Volvo 122s. So we bought and restored one.
- Volvo: Our Winter Car Jan 7, 2002 It’s been a busy winter for our 122s.
- Stress reduction Nov 27, 2001 We’ve been using the 122 as stress-reduction therapy.
- 122-Sweet Oct 15, 2001 Our Swedish wonder continues to entertain us.
- Real car Aug 28, 2001 Little things mean a lot on a car you want to live with every day.
- Swedish Chef Aug 21, 2001 Now we’re cooking… bork bork bork.
- Paint Jul 11, 2001 It’s still being reassembled, but our Volvo is now painted
- Solid Swede Jun 29, 2001 It’s still in primer, but it’s solid.
- Pleasant surprises Jun 12, 2001 We’ve been daily driving our 122 S, and have found a lot to like.
- Clean, prime, prep Apr 4, 2001 The engine may be in bad shape, but the engine compartment is looking better.
- You got to know when to hold them... Mar 20, 2001 Sometimes a gamble will pay off… and sometimes it won’t
- Taking stock of our Swede Feb 20, 2001 We think old Volvos are cool, in a funky way. They also happen to be exceedingly simple to restore and tune for vintage racing.
1967 Volvo 122s Specs:
- Body type:
- Country of origin:
- Stock horsepower:
- 118 bhp @ 5800 rpm
- 123 lb.-ft @ 5500 rpm
- Engine configuration:
- 4-speed manual
- Drivetrain configuration:
- Front-wheel drive
- Body width:
- 63.7 in.
- Curb weight:
- 2400 lbs.
- 102.5 in.