1 2 3
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/19/22 6:55 p.m.
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) said:
Mr_Asa said:

In reply to pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) :

Not sure if it'll matter if the FSAE car is running reliably, especially if they took of the restrictor and geared it appropriately. 

Not sure what it will do in drag, though.

Good point.  I am pretty sure the vette cart is good for a 12 in the 1/4.  I am interested to see what the SAE car runs.

Since this is the E36 M3 talking thread, I'll point out that first it has to run. 
Edit: posted before seeing what car was being discussed. Thought this was referring to the mid engine truck from last year.

Lof8 - Andy
Lof8 - Andy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/19/22 7:49 p.m.
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) said:
dyintorace said:
Lof8 - Andy said:

Y'all better hope the pro drivers are bringing some magic this year!

let's spice it up!  Ive got $20 for anybody who beats the Spyder, in autocross, while driving their own $2k car!  (Disclaimer: if the car breaks before I complete a run, I do NOT have $20 for everyone smiley)

The real question is will you be fast enough for FTD. Given that this car is showing up, it could be tough! :D

Don't forget Kyle is bringing the vette cart which is well sorted, and he has a ton of seat time in it and is super fast.

These cars will probably do great in the "Unlimited Budget Challenge"! :)

(just talkin E36 M3)

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/19/22 8:02 p.m.
nocones said:
maschinenbau said:

The new event classses have me pretty excited to see how many complicated, impractical, trailer-dependent builds that took hundreds of man hours will end up losing to a stock daily driver Miata.

I feel attacked!

I am sure my tune will change 180 next year when I'm bringing the Lotus!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wl3CO82GABp8gqgjniL4tcrjMDmt0b1ZVHK5pMz5JPoT9V6f8xNkb9mcFqhwqEbI