1 2
bamalama
bamalama Reader
6/25/09 4:03 p.m.
Greg Voth wrote: I just bought a 79 RX-7 from GA. At least in FL you need the registration from the GA owner and a Bill of Sale. Then FL will need to verify the VIN (they do this with all out of state vehicles).

I needed the same thing for the 84 SVO I bought in GA and titled in AL.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
6/25/09 4:27 p.m.
CLynn85 wrote:
Rusty_Rabbit84 wrote: no need for a title in GA, so only a Bill of Sale
Doesn't do us any good in VA, title or nothin! Oh well.

Same in SC too. Go figure.

paul_brawlinpictures
paul_brawlinpictures None
6/26/09 2:01 a.m.

Dooood!! I want it

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
6/26/09 7:49 a.m.
paul_brawlinpictures wrote: Dooood!! I want it

haha, BARBACK!! dude, just seeing if i could get it sold on here...

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
6/30/09 3:06 p.m.

just fired it up yesterday and drove it to work, running like a bat outta hell!! 500 come and get it!!

jamie
jamie New Reader
7/8/09 2:11 a.m.

in all honesty, would you drive it to Knoxville, TN. As in, is it that road worthy? I would come pick this up asap...... Just want to make sure it'll make it home.

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
7/8/09 9:03 a.m.
jamie wrote: in all honesty, would you drive it to Knoxville, TN. As in, is it that road worthy? I would come pick this up asap...... Just want to make sure it'll make it home.

I would, i would put the steelies back on because the BBS have no tread on them, but the steelies are basically brand new. The only thing is the steering column has that collapseable feature that all cars do in case you crash your car, well it has push in on itself and i cant pull it back out to put the turn indicators and wipers back on. So its zip-tied to the column and its runs and drives...

Prime
Prime
7/9/09 12:08 a.m.

Definitely interested in this. I'm in Lawrenceville, Ga so I would be able to get it this weekend. Let me know on here or give me a call. 770-905-6242.

Justin

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
7/9/09 9:08 a.m.

Ill hit you up Justin...

Oh now willing to trade for a Volvo 240 Wagon, dont care if its an auto or anything, have an itch for one...

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
7/9/09 3:51 p.m.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

to the highest bidder Justin!!!

thanks dude, will get al the crap from my house and will be ready for ya tomorrow!!!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GNmUpviSAWtfOCZDMkkOqYo1R6WpSREZSrRXLKjICgfncvhELosorvApPJaexLna