John Brown (Forum Supporter)
John Brown (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/7/20 5:30 p.m.

Okay, to streamline this thing I think that I need to make sure that we are all on the same page, and by the same page I mean one thread for the Trailer of Tears from Climax MI to Teh Challenj and back. 

Official departure time will be 9PM on Wednesday October 21, 2020. I need ALL ITEMS leaving my house here in Climax, MI by 7PM on Monday October 19, 2020. We will be stopping in Dayton, OH early Thursday morning, near the entrance of the Tail of the Dragon (roadside park next to the lake on State Hwy 115, Tallassee, TN 37878) by 9:30am then off to Gainesville.

Return trip will be essentially the same route without the Tennessee stop.

Please contact me on this page, through my phone (269)203-SIX403 or via Facebook Messenger. 

I want to make sure that we have a clear itinerary for all that can use it.

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/7/20 5:55 p.m.

There will be 1 set of mustang bullitt wheels transferred to you via brian cahill(759nrng?)  and one set of fat/skinny drag wheels from john hoopes(hobiercr) for you to take back to climax from Gainesville so that i may come visit a couple weeks after you get back.  Looks like other Patrick has a tailgate as well that will probably end up riding from mofosports HQ to canton with me when i snag the wheels.  

also Eastside Tim has a bag of groceries for me

edit again.  Michael will be giving you one set of tires for John Hoopes and a bag for travis(maschinenbau) to relay to FL.

it honestly seems like I'm responsible for 85% of the relay/transaction stuff happening in the next few weeks.  

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/7/20 9:15 p.m.

IDK how the tailgate is getting from Duster to Gainesville, but if it's in Gainesville when Mofo heads north, I hope that tailgate is on the Mofo trailer.

10/8/20 5:58 p.m.

It's taking a long ride AC. It's jumping on in Tennessee!

759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
10/8/20 6:36 p.m.

John B.....Brian C (759NRNG)here and yes there will be the afore mentioned skins with rims to be transferred at  the BW /GVille.   Any questions concerns .....832-465-1226 late

10/8/20 7:06 p.m.

In reply to John Brown (Forum Supporter) :

You down with B43?

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/9/20 4:17 p.m.

Hey John, I'm trying to get some LS heads down to the challenge, they're in Bowling Green.  I'm assuming you're probably going to go straight down I-75?

SVreX (Forum Supporter)
SVreX (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
10/9/20 4:38 p.m.

Dead Skunk (Warren) will be getting you a set of wheels and tires for me at your end. If you get them to Duster, that will be fine. 

10/10/20 7:25 a.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Of course

10/10/20 7:26 a.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

Yes but at about 2:30am sad

We will be leaving the house by 9:30

SVreX (Forum Supporter)
SVreX (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
10/17/20 11:05 a.m.

JB:

You've got mail.  Trying to coordinate those wheels

10/17/20 3:24 p.m.

In reply to SVreX (Forum Supporter) :

Response sent

glueguy (Forum Supporter)
glueguy (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/17/20 4:11 p.m.

I hope those Ls heads in bowling green get left in a box near the interstate for 2:3am pickup. That would be an awesome story. 

10/17/20 4:28 p.m.

No tailgate for me, but I'm still down for a beverage out your way post post-Challenge quarantine.

barefootskater (Shaun)
barefootskater (Shaun) UberDork
10/17/20 8:14 p.m.

I have a pair of wheels I'm bringing to challenge that need to go north to Mr Patrick. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UF78FfX5AsPuscNJk3SpBI0Nav7JVADjJwyuuTO1tZTJ47z2Y2Fx74tQEKvhdu2F