1 ... 3 4 5
WilberM3
WilberM3 HalfDork
12/31/10 8:12 a.m.

i have a jeep 4.0 Renix era cylinder head, intake manifold, and throttle body that could be used to fuel inject a carb'd amc 258/4.2. came off a running jeep. north of Boston MA.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Reader
1/2/11 8:23 p.m.

I have stock struts/springs from a 2002 Acura RSX. Had about 90k miles on them, no leaks or anything. I don't have the top hats.

Located in Antrim NH.

mw
mw HalfDork
1/4/11 12:57 p.m.

I also just found a pair of new still in packaging, black interior door handle surrounds for an FB rx7. I'll even ship them.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette HalfDork
1/10/11 2:03 p.m.

I have a 24 inch box of solar bronze 175 solar gard window film . it has probably 45 or so feet of of material . See the world thru rose colored glasses !

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/10/11 2:50 p.m.

one steel jeep cherokee wheel with 235/75/15 wrangler that would be an excellent spare. 44280 come get it, think it also fits gm s series stuff.

Greg Voth
Greg Voth HalfDork
1/10/11 8:45 p.m.

MW,

Ill take those door pulls. Let me know what you want for shipping.

gregory.k.voth (at) gmail.com

I have some ugly RWD Volvo 17X8 Rims. Chrome is flaking off bad. Bunch of stock FB Parts.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
1/11/11 9:25 a.m.

In reply to Greg Voth:

can i see pics of said Volvo wheels?

Greg Voth
Greg Voth HalfDork
1/11/11 9:48 a.m.

They are probably the heaviest wheels I have ever felt and the chrome is coming off. Tires are crap. I was going to sell them to the Junkyard.

Not really interested in shipping but would deliver at the Rolex and might be talked into bringing them to the Mitty for a case of beer (I drink cheap beer).

DukeOfUndersteer
1/11/11 10:15 a.m.

you have all 4? Ill be at the Mitty, maybe the 24, gotta see if the office will make it a business trip...

Greg Voth
Greg Voth HalfDork
1/11/11 10:27 a.m.

Have all 4.

Two are bad like that. Two are a little better.

I think that two (maybe three) have crap tires and one does not.

DukeOfUndersteer
1/11/11 10:35 a.m.

Nice! Consider them claimed!

I have a set of Mk4 Jetta Avus wheels, with center caps. 2 tires are good, 2 bad. No shipping. Can meet at The Mitty.

Greg Voth
Greg Voth HalfDork
1/11/11 10:43 a.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Nice! Consider them claimed!

No problem. I have them up for sale on TurboBricks just FYI. I had a couple people contact me but if they fall through they are all yours for frees.

DukeOfUndersteer
1/11/11 10:46 a.m.

In reply to Greg Voth:

Sounds good

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/11/11 11:02 a.m.

I have a ton of SA/FB RX-7 parts. Wiper motor, reaer view mirror, wiperless rear hatch, switchgear, etc. Will ship the small stuff.

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
1/15/11 2:06 a.m.

I have a FB wiper arm and some u-joints. and the OE spare for a 1977 ford LTD.

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/18/11 12:40 p.m.

Anyone want a random Toyota relay I have laying around, Beck & Arnley P/N 2030138, fits a whole mess of Toyotas, don't have any use for it, would rather have it go to a good home.

smog7
smog7 Dork
1/19/11 12:54 a.m.

anyone want a ratty leather passenger seat out of a 90 celica all trac?

miatame
miatame Reader
1/20/11 11:36 a.m.

Bought a set of tie rods w/ ends off a Jeep Wranger (YJ I think) from eBay without thinking. They are dirty and could use a least one or two tie rod ends.

Pickup free in Peabody, MA. I'd consider shipping but it would have to be worth my time.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo New Reader
1/27/11 11:50 a.m.
mndsm wrote: With all these car parts, do you think we could assemble one, working car?

It would be funny looking, that's for sure.

Anybody want a cb750 motor hit me up. No carbs. Else I'm making a buggy.

tuna55
tuna55 Dork
1/27/11 12:22 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote:
mndsm wrote: With all these car parts, do you think we could assemble one, working car?
It would be funny looking, that's for sure. Anybody want a cb750 motor hit me up. No carbs. Else I'm making a buggy.

But it would be a hit at the challenge.

tuna55
tuna55 Dork
1/27/11 12:26 p.m.

You know, even with the classifieds moved to racingjunk, which means nobody ever uses them, it would be super handy to have a section for wanted stuff. A lot of us have nearly useless crap lying about that isn't quite free, but close, and not enough $$ to advertise. It would be nice to see what we could do with it.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
1/27/11 1:35 p.m.
tuna55 wrote: You know, even with the classifieds moved to racingjunk, which means nobody ever uses them, it would be super handy to have a section for wanted stuff. A lot of us have nearly useless crap lying about that isn't quite free, but close, and not enough $$ to advertise. It would be nice to see what we could do with it.

Sounds like you're starting a new thread, eh Tuna?

tuna55
tuna55 Dork
1/27/11 7:01 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote:
tuna55 wrote: You know, even with the classifieds moved to racingjunk, which means nobody ever uses them, it would be super handy to have a section for wanted stuff. A lot of us have nearly useless crap lying about that isn't quite free, but close, and not enough $$ to advertise. It would be nice to see what we could do with it.
Sounds like you're starting a new thread, eh Tuna?

I'd rather a new SECTION, not just a new thread.

wheels777
wheels777 Dork
1/28/11 6:59 a.m.

Anyone need something transported from York to Boston or back let me know.

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NGPVY4Kqwc28XEs9Rli2eHcqwSeY4fRMw6E1UWY6wbaUQC2fNcxRlrv2bZa0uVa2