ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
3/3/10 6:06 p.m.

Hey all,

It's the drivetrain and suspension of a '91 Miata. Open Diff, 5 speed, 1.6 with 137,000 miles on it. It ran and drove great at the time of its demise. I figure it's a good drivetrain and suspension donor for a locost or other project. Located midway between KC and STL on I-70. Maybe we can work a GRM empty-trailer shipping special for someone (I won't have an empty trailer, but can help load it.

Make me an offer for cash or trades. I'm interested in a mountain bike, all sorts of two wheeled motor goodness, and stuff for the projects in My Garage

Thanks for looking,
Clem

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
3/11/10 10:06 a.m.

I'd also entertain selling individual major parts of this package. However, you'll have to come help pull the parts. We can negotiate who brings the beer for that party.

Clem

devina
devina New Reader
3/15/10 8:19 p.m.

Is it still available??

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Dork
3/15/10 8:38 p.m.

Think it'll make it back to AL?

Reminds me of the sentra or whatever it was that they cut up in SCC years ago.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
3/16/10 8:41 a.m.

In reply to jwdmotorsports:

Bring a sawZall and some duct tape and bailing wire. We can remove the old crashed radiator and install the good radiator. The look would be reminiscent of Buford T. Justice in the latter half of "Smokey and the Bandit." Though I bet the "car" would make it...I don't think the trip would be sucessfull due to the diligence of officers like Buford T.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
3/20/10 12:08 p.m.

This is sold and gone...

Thanks,
Clem

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KkB5c1XoWUYBG0B3WbnTQstJqUD9Z4zvWjfeKBKpjZC4P8klmQhMKqFaEfAEYVYC