MA$$hole
MA$$hole Reader
10/22/12 1:58 p.m.

Not mine, but affiliated. Car is located in Pembroke, MA. My friend does not have online access so I'm helping him get it sold. Car is an 87 BMW 325 with 212k that he got from his cousin about a year ago. It's been sitting for a few years & will start but not stay running. The external fuel pump seems to be the culprit as it sounds rather unhappy. Has some rust on front fenders & rear by muffler (typical E30 areas). Price is $600 FIRM. Please email me (robmsantos at gmail dot com) for further details & I will forward the info along to him.

http://87bmw.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
10/22/12 3:47 p.m.

Original cooling system?

MA$$hole
MA$$hole Reader
10/22/12 3:55 p.m.

Uncertain as to the history of repairs to the car. I know his cousin had it for a while & he had a lot of travel between MA & MD & wanted a newer vehicle.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey SuperDork
10/24/12 8:30 a.m.

I'm interested but unavailable until next weekend to check it out.

OutsideGroove
OutsideGroove New Reader
10/24/12 5:05 p.m.

So fast it scared the piss out of the driver? LOL

If I wasn't trying to sell the e21 I bought without thinking I would likely buy this without thinking, at the very least it would be great parts car for my e30.

MA$$hole
MA$$hole Reader
10/24/12 5:59 p.m.

Reason he's selling it because we're trying to get him into something that is running. He doesn't have the time to fix anythihg. This & his rotted A-Team van have to go for something economical.

DaveEstey - if interested shoot me a pm/email (see above). I'll get you in touch with him.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eTpGOC08nT4tsYuTvtNZeoFua33zjMDuTpsVhYfhGSgbaJVCbVPFQrUmLwOQAb1K