Chris Tropea
Chris Tropea Associate Editor
9/7/24 1:00 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GGDKFWcZ1SE

Why is the Shelby Mustang GT350 one of our favorite cars in our collection?

Follow along to learn why the GT350 is a compelling car, and which one is right for you.

Watch more videos

markvince
markvince New Reader
9/8/24 6:55 p.m.

It is always great to see something about these legendary cars. Not a surprise to know that it is one of your favorite cars in your collection :)

Chris Tropea
Chris Tropea Associate Editor
9/9/24 9:51 a.m.

It is always cool to see one of these in person on one of our Classic Motorsports Road Tours an HSR event, cars and coffee or Concours. 

BirkinGeorge
BirkinGeorge New Reader
9/9/24 11:54 a.m.

I've been lucky to have owned a '66 GT 350H for 51 years now. When I bought it it was at the bottom of the "I want a Shelby list, you know the stories about Hertz Rent-a-Races. But being a Ford guy forever and not ever being able to buy a Cobra the 350 was with in grasp. I went to the Bay Area to see it, it was in pretty bad shape with flat black paint and no oil pressure. The seller said it was the sending unit. So, not to looes the deal I told him the check wouldn't clear until I make it back to Monterey, it did! It's been a driver ever since. The stars finally alined, I graduated in 1966, he car is a '66 and now it's Green/Gold Monterey High colors! Keep'm on the raod.

Noddaz
Noddaz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/10/24 11:09 a.m.

A couple that I knew 30+ years ago had a 1966 GT350H clone.  I really liked that car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RZqNOOx6JNxxD0UwjTPAdfse2Twr12uVU2NDRBg3oCiLh8PtUEeQMHE0Tzt0WLzK