Cooter
Cooter SuperDork
7/13/18 8:16 a.m.

Or preferably west of there. I need eyes on an automobile before I make another Ill-Advised Epic Fly (bus? train??) And Drive

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
7/13/18 9:07 a.m.

Too bad you didn’t post this a week ago, I was out there to drop off a trailer. 

Rodan
Rodan Dork
7/13/18 9:33 a.m.

It would probably help to give the location of the car.

And what's "near" mean?  I'm in Prescott, which is Northwest of Phoenix, but "near" depends on your definition... wink

kanaric
kanaric SuperDork
7/13/18 10:00 a.m.

Phoenix is a surprisingly large metro area so we would defiantly need more info lol. Driving across it can take over an hour unlike me in Vegas which is like 40 minutes in bad traffic through the 95. 

Brokeback (Matt)
Brokeback (Matt) HalfDork
7/13/18 10:51 a.m.

I'm in Flagstaff but am pretty busy the next few weeks - wedding/honeymoon in early August.  But I'm game to help out in the future!

Cooter
Cooter SuperDork
7/13/18 2:38 p.m.

Turns out the car is in Blythe, which appears to be pretty far west, from what what I can see. Almost halfway between LA and Phoenix, on the California side.  Doesn't look promising to get to easily, in any case. 

Rodan
Rodan Dork
7/13/18 2:43 p.m.

Yeah, Blythe is not really near anything.  150 miles west of Phoenix...  a bit further from the LA area.  Palm Springs is probably the closest major anything, and it's 120 miles.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XrYB22Bw8VUjIpe4xX7VtYsirqKhchNkUNT8RS3RoLuOrr80vYgdRgZBskC8QXrc