pointofdeparture
pointofdeparture GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/16/16 4:16 p.m.

Linky

HOLY CRAP THE SOUND

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UltimaDork
9/16/16 4:46 p.m.

Put a 124 with no soft top and a fixed hard top on the dealer floor and I'll make some poor financial choices.

NordicSaab
NordicSaab HalfDork
9/16/16 5:06 p.m.

Very cool. I wish they didnt put that silly roof scoop on there.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/16/16 5:13 p.m.

if it's a competition car.. it needs the scoop to keep the passengers cool.. look at the size of the slide open windows.. no way they are not already boiling in that little car

BrokenYugo
BrokenYugo UltimaDork
9/16/16 6:04 p.m.

Wait, RWD WRC car? That will be interesting.

NordicSaab wrote: Very cool. I wish they didnt put that silly roof scoop on there.

It's a rally car thing, pressurizes the cabin with clean air from high up to keep the dust out.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/16/16 7:21 p.m.
BrokenYugo wrote: Wait, RWD WRC car? That will be interesting.
NordicSaab wrote: Very cool. I wish they didnt put that silly roof scoop on there.
It's a rally car thing, pressurizes the cabin with clean air from high up to keep the dust out.

R3 class, open to 2WD vehicles and running in the WRC3 series. There's already a BRZFRSGT86 running, and I thought there was a Cayman as well.

If Mazda/Fiat ever produce a coupe (as opposed to a coupe where part of the roof disappears), they're going to call the bluff of a lot of people

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/16/16 7:26 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Put a 124 with no soft top and a fixed hard top on the dealer floor and I'll make some poor financial choices.

Oh, I'd make some VERY SOUND financial choices, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

And if you don't, I mean I'd go way into debt but I'd be happier than ten clams so totally worth it.

Also: Video is playing in the background. I am hearing notes of 037 in the exhaust.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gQw5ON2gZIfhClZiQegZ1RD72hHVJca5bKATeKp5Xq7JJ0GZY85m8RTX0bPKIq17