1 2 3
Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
5/25/14 10:13 p.m.

I enjoyed the race. My first race I attended was 1977 when AJ Foyt won the 4th time so I liked all the older references.

plance1
plance1 Dork
5/25/14 10:44 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: I seriously would do bodily harm to whomever decided to go split screen for two of the last three laps to show the wife/girlfriends. Absolutely ridiculous, they should be fired. Cut to them once or twice, I'm fine with that. I mean come on, with that kind of racing going on...just pisses me off. Thanks alot Ashley Judd.

Exactly!

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
5/25/14 10:46 p.m.

I even heard Becci Hunter Reay say that she would rather have seen the cars on the whole screen than herself take up half of it.

plance1
plance1 Dork
5/25/14 10:48 p.m.

Question, what happened to Paul Page, I thought he did a great job years ago but the last time I checked he was calling drag races. Also, I don't know why Marco is considered a "punk" but I was rooting for him.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
5/25/14 10:51 p.m.

Paul Page lost his mind when Danica was in the series, so he got demoted. First to NHRA, but the force girls distracted him even worse... so now he does Snowmobiles at Winter X Games.

plance1
plance1 Dork
5/26/14 9:12 p.m.
plance1 wrote: Question, what happened to Paul Page, I thought he did a great job years ago but the last time I checked he was calling drag races. Also, I don't know why Marco is considered a "punk" but I was rooting for him.

lost his mind? huh?

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/26/14 9:21 p.m.
Flyin Mikey J wrote: Paul Page lost his mind when Danica was in the series, so he got demoted. First to NHRA, but the force girls distracted him even worse... so now he does Snowmobiles at Winter X Games.

I listened to part of the race on the radio, and Page was the lead broadcaster there.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
5/27/14 2:24 a.m.

And I'll care when the sports cars return........and perhaps I'll attend motogp this year....

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
5/27/14 7:08 a.m.

Cool picture, had to share:

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
5/27/14 8:19 a.m.

He was the star of the show.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
5/27/14 8:58 a.m.

Yeah I listened to it on the radio and Paul page was lead broadcaster several radio personalities were doing pit reporting and etc also.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2AXr3rF0mCBRd9HhDEovdBAfpVu7t0hbqSkFfAgLVyLFyEpcvEI5YVp309mg2ew9