1 2
Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
10/13/11 3:04 p.m.

The air fares to PR are like $69 dollars each way from orlando seen them at $49 off to Rincon surfs up in the winter Kelly slater ripping rincon

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
10/13/11 3:14 p.m.
PS122 wrote: Here's a link to some news about the ECTA announcement about the new site in Wilmington, OH. I suspect a tom of us GRMers will show up to participate and spectate... LSR in Ohio

Yes, I am in big time for a SWOGR meet n greet (South West Ohio Grass Roots). I know the area pretty well if/when people want to flesh out some kinda get together...

fastEddie
fastEddie SuperDork
10/13/11 3:49 p.m.

I live in Wilmington, so I could probably make it....

GTB_ZR1
GTB_ZR1 New Reader
10/13/11 8:30 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
GTB_ZR1 wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote: That would be cool, but don't forget that we do host other gatherings, including the Rolex 24 At Daytona, UTCC, Mitty and Monterey kick-off party. Plus there's always walk-in Wednesdays. GRMers can also sometimes be found at Daytona Sports Car Club gatherings.
Hey David, MSCC could possibly be coerced to run some sort of an event like that...
Martin's December pointless event?

I'm sure we could make it so...

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/13/11 8:31 p.m.
GTB_ZR1 wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote:
GTB_ZR1 wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote: That would be cool, but don't forget that we do host other gatherings, including the Rolex 24 At Daytona, UTCC, Mitty and Monterey kick-off party. Plus there's always walk-in Wednesdays. GRMers can also sometimes be found at Daytona Sports Car Club gatherings.
Hey David, MSCC could possibly be coerced to run some sort of an event like that...
Martin's December pointless event?
I'm sure we could make it so...

I'll drop you a note.

GTB_ZR1
GTB_ZR1 New Reader
11/1/11 8:09 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens:

David, I had a brainstorm of an idea--pls ck your email...

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
11/1/11 8:28 p.m.

Hmmm, anybody got enough land to run a Rallycross?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2vbxIpXRXJnMAP6MKNS4QvJV5NAsa1JqULlNUS4GFTvOyusGcgFPEcK72Y4tyTRm