kabel
kabel Dork
1/27/09 3:30 p.m.

Orlando Cars and Café - Saturday January 31, 2009

presented by the Orlando Automotive Club

Date: Saturday January 31

Time: 9am - 11am

Location: Heathrow's Colonial Townpark - Townpark Ave, Lake Mary, FL 32746

These events are held in many parts of the country and are a great way for car enthusiasts to hang out for a couple of hours. The gatherings have been a great success so far, with an average of 90 cars each time in a very mature, & very friendly atmosphere for all car lovers. The events have attracted a great variety of manufactures from all around the world including an impressive line up of truly exotic sports cars from old to new.

You can use this location in google maps: Townpark Ave, Lake Mary, FL 32746. That will get you to the Heathrow's Colonial Townpark, the meet is actually in the lot behind the movie theater.

Scheduled for the last Saturday of each month, we have had a great 2008 and looking forward to an even better 2009.

Visit the Orlando Automotive Club site for additional information and pics from the past events.

My photo collection from last years meets: Orlando Cars & Café photo collection

midknight
midknight New Reader
1/27/09 6:31 p.m.

Ummt.. no photos there. Just a link back to here

kabel
kabel Dork
1/27/09 7:48 p.m.

fixed I think

Luke
Luke Dork
1/27/09 8:05 p.m.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Awesome

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/27/09 8:16 p.m.

Did you add it to events?

kabel
kabel Dork
1/28/09 3:52 p.m.

Nope, looks like we need to add our Club before we can post an event. I'll ask the club founder to do that...

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/28/09 3:59 p.m.

A camo 996 turbo?? My gosh, I can't imagine going with that paint scheme on a car that expensive.

Kabel...any back story on that car?

MitchellC
MitchellC Reader
1/28/09 4:22 p.m.

Aren't the Humvee being phased out? I bet you a brand new 996 was a lot cheaper than a new Humvee.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/28/09 4:53 p.m.

Titan Motorsports is building that 996 turbo, and it's cool. Why the camo? If they left it stock silver, would anyone pay much attention?

kabel
kabel Dork
1/28/09 9:15 p.m.

^ that about sums it up. David knows, he was there. Straight pipes too, no cat no muffler and it sounded good.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7rKwomqInJ1Bl74JEjoojhJ1tZeQrs8qY6gqXd26t9xEQY9SoIBxiLN5rZe1AI0N