1 2
92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
12/2/11 2:48 p.m.
Tom Suddard wrote:
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: I don't know if the sticker is aged, either.... I know my GRM stickers look like that after about 2-3 years.
We artificially aged the graphics to match the real patina that the car already had.

Oh. Color me surprised, then!

You guys should make more like that. The MX6 needs some.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/2/11 10:11 p.m.

Great day at PRI. My feet and calves are beat and it's good to be home but what a show.

I AM pissed at myself for not buying the GoPro HD Hero2 on show special before they sold out. Arghhhh, I really wanted that camera. I did splurge and get a cool suit setup for 2012. Shipped it to work so the wifey doesn't know. Shhh, don't tell her.

It was great to run into Karl LaFollette and Marie! Always great to see you guys.

Here's a few semi-blurry picts: Pike's Peak record holder. That splitter is HUGE.

Race Truck

Brian Fuller CB750 from Cafe Racer

BEST thing seen! Bill Caswell stickers in the bathrooms!!! Totally cracked up when I saw this.

Sorry for the crappy shots.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
12/3/11 5:08 p.m.

Had a great time, David and Tim seemed very busy when I stopped by, but by the time I got their booth I was ready to go home. Got plenty of pictures I need to upload. I can't wait to get a 2013 stang.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/3/11 8:00 p.m.

Sorry I didn't really get to see anyone. I was either stuck in the booth, or walking around a bit. i did get to re-up my GRM and CM subscriptions though. Also bought some for my dad for xmas. Thanks for the show special guys!

GTB_ZR1
GTB_ZR1 New Reader
12/3/11 8:32 p.m.

Some really awesome stuff there--although I had to hustle through. That 1000+ cubic inch V8 sticks out as a WOW moment, along w/ those headers with @ least 4" primaries that were supposedly for a plane (?)...

Was really proud to have my car there on display, too...

kabel
kabel Dork
12/3/11 8:51 p.m.

^ car was looking good too G

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
12/3/11 10:11 p.m.

yea george it was awesome seeing your car there on display. Not sure if I would have liked people crawling all over it but still an honor to have that there!

GTB_ZR1
GTB_ZR1 New Reader
12/4/11 8:54 a.m.

Thanks guys--I did see many sets of prints on it--and I'm not talking lithographs... lol

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
12/4/11 11:01 a.m.

Great show ! Seen Many faithfull GRM boys and got some great tips on free swag booths from Gary ! Met with the Racing Optics Crew and we are now selling multi layer tearoffs again so ready to hit the Grand Am circuit and Alms in force this coming year . Also Big Daddy Don Garlits put the bite on me needs a set of strombergs for his museum so gonna get couple boys together and some beer go over shout the breeze at his place in Ocala . Also hit up the Speedcom Toto and he is going to carry product from Dis is US in the hauler

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
12/4/11 11:57 a.m.

unk577
unk577 Reader
12/4/11 12:03 p.m.

I'm still intrigued by the carbon billow spring at the hypercoil booth. But at about $1000/corner I think can only dream. RLC has sold me on their dash/data logger. Easily visible, and plugs into OBD2 port. I'm in

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yAmYjhdsAKTgndHD7FUJt8v84o5xZbdwPlsnQTsOYb5vJUXKEmJBYYrEn95XrCaH