1 2
dansxr2
dansxr2 Dork
3/18/14 6:53 a.m.

I just purchased an engine from a place called JDM ENGINE PROS in Los Angeles. The EJ20 I received is in great condition, I'd buy from them again!

kanaric
kanaric HalfDork
3/18/14 9:36 a.m.

rightdrive.ca is the only place on this continent i trust. They deal in all JDM parts, they import cars, etc. They are in Canada but they are one of the best places to order stuff like that from. Usually they don't have things listed on their site and you need to tell them what you want. They import cars as well

Then there is nengun who is in Japan and is run by english speakers (australians?)

These are companies that would get an engine for you from japan. Right drive you could call them if you want and tell them what you want them to find and they would get it for you. They also have stock in canada but usually not a lot.

They can get any JDM part for you including aftermarket. Rightdrive could find things for you nengun i never talked to them so idk.

IDK about any of these JDM engines places. I always associated them with ricers and ripoffs, lol.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5IuSOpLm544copNFTW7Gi3qcM7o1AlwBBSuCQ9UPVYyu7Ytixf0e200hKHC1mr9O