dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/25/11 7:17 a.m.

I don't know yet Wife and kids are still asleep. It is the quiet before the storm.

I really want the 3 car garage I asked Santa for this fall. Or possibility another front engine water cooled Porsche. I have had a jones for a 87 928s4 in dark blue (standard of course) I could live with a 968 with tiptronic as my wife could then drive it and lets face it standard is nice but after a day on the road in Boston there is something to be said about being able to put it in automatic. Maybe there is another MS Kit. ( I asked my wife for this)

Anyway I hope everyone gets what they want and possibly a couple surprises.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
12/25/11 7:37 a.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/what-did-you-get/43534/page1/

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/25/11 9:42 a.m.

Missed it Mods feel free to delete thread!!!

Randy_Forbes
Randy_Forbes New Reader
12/26/11 12:18 a.m.
dean1484 wrote: I don't know yet Wife and kids are still asleep. It is the quiet before the storm. I really want the 3 car garage I asked Santa for this fall. Or possibility another front engine water cooled Porsche. I have had a jones for a 87 928s4 in dark blue (standard of course) I could live with a 968 with tiptronic as my wife could then drive it and lets face it standard is nice but after a day on the road in Boston there is something to be said about being able to put it in automatic. Maybe there is another MS Kit. ( I asked my wife for this) Anyway I hope everyone gets what they want and possibly a couple surprises.

We must have been asking for the same thing! This was the status as of Saturday (12/24/11) so it's going to be a few months yet before we can move in...

Attached garage is 1000SF; not seen (nor started yet...) is the 1050SF detached garage (you need to ask Santa for one of those too).

Two (2) of the stakes marking the opposite corners of detached garage:

Conquest351
Conquest351 HalfDork
12/26/11 9:26 a.m.
Randy_Forbes wrote:
dean1484 wrote: I don't know yet Wife and kids are still asleep. It is the quiet before the storm. I really want the 3 car garage I asked Santa for this fall. Or possibility another front engine water cooled Porsche. I have had a jones for a 87 928s4 in dark blue (standard of course) I could live with a 968 with tiptronic as my wife could then drive it and lets face it standard is nice but after a day on the road in Boston there is something to be said about being able to put it in automatic. Maybe there is another MS Kit. ( I asked my wife for this) Anyway I hope everyone gets what they want and possibly a couple surprises.
We must have been asking for the same thing! This was the status as of Saturday (12/24/11) so it's going to be a few months yet before we can move in... Attached garage is 1000SF; not seen (nor started yet...) is the 1050SF detached garage (you need to ask Santa for one of those too). Two (2) of the stakes marking the opposite corners of detached garage:

NICE!! You should build thread it like I did our house. LOL Looks awesome!! Congrats!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/26/11 6:37 p.m.

Randy, you still got the AH3000?

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
12/26/11 9:06 p.m.

I got a book on Fintail Mercedes, a computer mouse shaped like a car and model of a 67 GT350. I also got myself that cool pin ball machine a couple of weeks ago.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Dork
12/26/11 9:35 p.m.

I got a financial burden

Randy_Forbes
Randy_Forbes New Reader
12/28/11 1:18 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: Randy, you still got the AH3000?

Kind of; it's actually a 100/6 (with a 3000 engine fr disc brakes...).

It was invited to Eyes on Design (Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate) this past summer. What a thrill__whole lot different than your typical club shows ;)

Can't see it in the pictures, but there's a little bit of that insulation under the carpets ;)

&

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sZpvSLgmVGBKjKyHbBmGFoU5rxVqTbsH4bgUmtyB17lN3meTEju5wKP1fw3PSz96